An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
03-08-2024, 04:18 PM
Sparrow the Pirate King, the old leader of his pack. Absinth supposed the name suited the woman, though if she would ever have a face to match to the name would be left to fate. She listened attentively as he shared those small gems from his past, like puzzle pieces she wasn’t sure she would ever fully collect – locking them away within her memory in fear he would take them back. And though he seemed resigned in his answers, that cold detachment… she was sure it was the result of what he’d told her before. The lack of attachment, with no one truly there for him. No guidance. In all the world, how many more children were left to their own devices? Too many to count.  In this she could relate, she could resonate. Absinth cast him an understanding gaze as Aresenn admitted to missing the innocence of his youth, she felt some amount of empathy; in the way you missed something sentimental. The longing for simpler times, for days when life was less complicated and the future was an endless source of possibilities. Reality was a cold splash of water, in that regard. She sighed, her voice firm in agreement. “Mmm, well, value or not, it’s a beginning. That’s all it amounts to. The starting line.” Her gaze shifted, following those old details of the ship, the whimsical appeal dulling the more she looked at it. It was still an amazing piece of craftsmanship, but it was dead, and the dream was too.

She smiled, cocking her head to the side as she returned her attention to Aresenn. “I would take you back to my home, too, but you know – the bounty on my head and all. Really you wouldn’t want to go there anyways, it’s all street rats, drunks, and prostitutes.” Absinth grinned, a rouge chuckle escaping her as she tried to lighten the mood. Hopefully get a laugh out of him in the process. It was a shame though, that they couldn’t visit the true place he had been raised. Pirate’s Plunder, she wondered, why hadn’t they kept the ship as part of their territory when they renamed it? Not that she really cared, but if they were going to keep the pirate part of their identity, they needed a ship, no? Ah, well.

’But in the end, it seems that it was all for the best.’ Oh?  The monochromatic fae moved to approach him, her tail lashing behind her mischievously. “You think so? I’m glad, of all the fucking places the ocean currents could have taken me, it brought me here. To pick on your hungover ass on the beach.” Her emeralds twinkled with the teasing nature of her words, her charcoal skull butting into his chest-shoulder area. “How unlucky for you, though~” Absinth purred, returning his half-grin, the corners of her inky lips tugging in amusement as she aligned her gaze with his.  For a tense moment, her eyes beckoned more from him, unable to look away, though she herself couldn’t answer what that was exactly.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. We Could Play Pirates. Iko's Revenge 09:34 PM, 03-03-2024 01:37 PM, 05-15-2024