size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Indie

Rapid Poster - GoldHomebodyTeacherBest BudsDouble Master1K
Samhain 2022
03-03-2024, 09:34 PM (This post was last modified: 03-17-2024, 11:56 AM by Aresenn. Edited 1 time in total.)
Aresenn carefully guided Absinth through the twisting and turning passages of the cavern, their paws barely making a sound against the damp, moss-covered ground. The air was thick with the sharp tang of saltwater and the musty scent of decaying wood. As they reached a final bend in the cave, the sight of the grounded ship loomed before them, its colossal form casting a shadow over their small figures. The worn planks were weathered and splintered, evidence of years spent battling the unforgiving tides. The ship, once a proud and fearsome vessel that had sailed through treacherous oceans and encountered countless adventures, now lay motionless in the harbor. Its once-billowing sails hung limply from the mast, tattered and forlorn. Sun-bleached wood creaked and groaned under the weight of time, each plank telling a story of its own.  Without question or invitation, he made his way up the gangplank and onto the deck, his gaze wandering over the intricate details of the ship's exterior before turning to face Absinth- his amber gaze settling on her in the dim lighting. He’d seen it all before. He wasn’t impressed.

Giving her a moment to take in the surroundings, he cleared his throat to speak. “This is the ship of Pirate’s Plunder- or was. They have made themselves into something different now. This part of the old territory obviously abandoned now … or once again abandoned rather.” It was a half-hearted explanation- words to just fill the silence. It meant little to him, but if she was interested in where he had come from. Well, this was a good start.

"Aresenn Praetor"

Absinth

"I'll be a good Girl in Hell"

The Syndicate
Katil

Master Fighter (405)

Master Intellectual (375)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
03-04-2024, 04:12 PM
As Aresenn led Absinth through the labyrinthine caverns, her senses absorbed the environment around her. The dampness seeped into her fur, mingling with the earthy scent of moss and the tang of saltwater that clung to the air. Despite the darkness enveloping them, she felt a sense of security beside Aresenn, his presence a steadfast guide through the alien shadows.

As they emerged from the winding passages, Absinth's gaze fell upon the hulking silhouette of a grounded ship, its once-majestic form now weathered and worn by the passage of time. The sight stirred something within her, a curiosity ignited by the stories whispered in the breeze and echoed in the creaking of aged wood. Ships. There was a time her father mentioned reading about them, that they could set sail over the waters and remain at sea forever – passengers living within all the while.

Without hesitation, Aresenn led the way onto the ship's deck, his movements fluid and purposeful. Muscle memory of the time that this was his home, she guessed. Absinth followed with carefully picked steps, her eyes tracing the intricate patterns etched into the weathered planks, every detail of interest to the woman who had never seen something like this with her own eyes. She marvels at the vessel, imagining the adventures it must have undertaken and the trials it must have weathered. Storms? Waves the size of islands? Really, her imagination was running wild. As Aresenn turned to face her, his amber gaze piercing through the dim light, Absinth sensed a hint of indifference in his demeanor. She understood his lack of enthusiasm for the abandoned ship, its significance fading into obscurity with each passing moment. A past life, a failed pack, a disconnect. Yet, she herself couldn't shake the feeling of reverence he was long past feeling that enveloped her as she stood upon the deck.

"This is the ship of Pirate’s Plunder - or was," Aresenn spoke, his voice breaking the silence that hung heavy between them. "They have made themselves into something different now. This part of the old territory is obviously abandoned now… or once again abandoned rather." Absinth listened intently, absorbing his words with earnest interest for the history that lingered within the ship's aging hull. Not to mention the part it played in his own past. Though his explanation may have been delivered with more than a hint of detachment, she sensed a deeper significance, an unspoken invitation to glimpse into the pieces of his past.

With a nod of understanding, Absinth turned her gaze back to the ship, her mind swirling with visions of bygone days and untold adventures. It was gratifying, being able to stand here with him and earn herself more and more glimpses into his enigmatic self. Maybe that was too dramatic. “This is where you grew up?” She mused, eyes flicking from the planks to his face again. She could imagine him learning to walk, stumbling here and there, a proper pirate pup. “Simpler times, huh.” She had no memories like that, maybe an odd playful tussel with another child of monochromatic colors – but the images fade from her memory before she can properly grasp them. It made her curious though… “What… do you miss?” Absinth dared to question, her gaze searching for his own. Would he answer the question? Could he? Sometimes, if she thought about it hard enough, she could miss the scent of her mother’s perfume, because it meant that she was going out for the night and would not be home to take out her frustrations on Absinth herself. Haha. Simpler times.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Aresenn

The Syndicate
Emir

Master Fighter (250)

Master Intellectual (244)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Indie

Samhain 2022
03-08-2024, 01:09 PM
Aresenn's gaze drifted over the familiar yet foreign surroundings of the ship, his memories intertwining with the present moment. "More or less," he confirmed, while the details of his own upbring wasn’t a particularly interesting topic to himself, he didn’t mind answering Absinths questions about it. "Sparrow, the pirate king, lived on the ship itself." Aresenn answered with some sembalance of amusement as he identified the previous leader with a title that no longer mattered. “However, she conducted pack affairs here as well- meetings and the like.” He couldn’t help indulge in the memories as they flickered back to his days as a member of the group of ragtag theives. Though, he had personally lived on the black sand beach not far from here, a place that held its own memories and stories. "I was raised in a different part of the territory.” He echoed the thoughts as they entered his mind. “But it seems to still be inhabited by the pack that Pirates Plunder became," he added, his tone betraying a hint of detachment.

As Absinth mused about simpler times, Aresenn couldn't help but feel a the slightest pang of longing for the innocence of his youth, for a time when life had seemed less complicated. Just endless ocean and blue sky, and a world of seemingly endless possibilities. "I miss the innocence of it, I suppose" he admitted, his voice low. "Not that any of it was ever innocent to begin with. But as you said, it was far more simple." He paused, his gaze drifting out over the deck of the ship, lost in memories of a time long past. "But truthfully, there isn't much about it I value enough to miss." Aresenn's words hung in the air, heavy with the weight of his past, his gaze distant yet focused. “Not that it’s good or bad. It just is.” He was certain that others enjoyed the lifestyle that Pirates brought. It wasn’t that he despised it. To him it just felt empty. Had he gotten the direction that he craved as a pup, maybe his life would look very different than it did right now. And honestly, he was fairly content with the way things were.

Blinking away the thoughts that clouded his mind, he refocused his attention on the Absinth. A onesided grin tugged at his lips with the recognition of her. What she represented to him in the moment. The decisions he had made, the paths that he had followed. It all culminated into this moment. “But in the end, it seems that it was all for the best.” For how could it possibly get better than this?  

"Aresenn Praetor"

Absinth

The Syndicate
Katil

Master Fighter (405)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
03-08-2024, 04:18 PM
Sparrow the Pirate King, the old leader of his pack. Absinth supposed the name suited the woman, though if she would ever have a face to match to the name would be left to fate. She listened attentively as he shared those small gems from his past, like puzzle pieces she wasn’t sure she would ever fully collect – locking them away within her memory in fear he would take them back. And though he seemed resigned in his answers, that cold detachment… she was sure it was the result of what he’d told her before. The lack of attachment, with no one truly there for him. No guidance. In all the world, how many more children were left to their own devices? Too many to count.  In this she could relate, she could resonate. Absinth cast him an understanding gaze as Aresenn admitted to missing the innocence of his youth, she felt some amount of empathy; in the way you missed something sentimental. The longing for simpler times, for days when life was less complicated and the future was an endless source of possibilities. Reality was a cold splash of water, in that regard. She sighed, her voice firm in agreement. “Mmm, well, value or not, it’s a beginning. That’s all it amounts to. The starting line.” Her gaze shifted, following those old details of the ship, the whimsical appeal dulling the more she looked at it. It was still an amazing piece of craftsmanship, but it was dead, and the dream was too.

She smiled, cocking her head to the side as she returned her attention to Aresenn. “I would take you back to my home, too, but you know – the bounty on my head and all. Really you wouldn’t want to go there anyways, it’s all street rats, drunks, and prostitutes.” Absinth grinned, a rouge chuckle escaping her as she tried to lighten the mood. Hopefully get a laugh out of him in the process. It was a shame though, that they couldn’t visit the true place he had been raised. Pirate’s Plunder, she wondered, why hadn’t they kept the ship as part of their territory when they renamed it? Not that she really cared, but if they were going to keep the pirate part of their identity, they needed a ship, no? Ah, well.

’But in the end, it seems that it was all for the best.’ Oh?  The monochromatic fae moved to approach him, her tail lashing behind her mischievously. “You think so? I’m glad, of all the fucking places the ocean currents could have taken me, it brought me here. To pick on your hungover ass on the beach.” Her emeralds twinkled with the teasing nature of her words, her charcoal skull butting into his chest-shoulder area. “How unlucky for you, though~” Absinth purred, returning his half-grin, the corners of her inky lips tugging in amusement as she aligned her gaze with his.  For a tense moment, her eyes beckoned more from him, unable to look away, though she herself couldn’t answer what that was exactly.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 

Aresenn

The Syndicate
Emir

Master Fighter (250)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Indie

Samhain 2022
03-14-2024, 09:50 PM
He found himself chuckling along with her, the sound rippling through the otherwise silent space around them. Her humor was infectious, and Aresenn found it a welcome distraction from the weight of his memories. “Street rats, drunks and prostitutes, you say?” he echoed her words with a teasing glint in his eyes. “Doesn’t sound like it could get much better than that.” Absinth's friendly nudging brought a genuine half-smirk to his face for the first time since returning to his birth packlands. For a moment, he could almost forget the ever-present ghost of his past.

“How unlucky indeed,” he agreed, his sparkling eyes meeting hers with a mischievous glint. A playful smirk danced on his lips as he lightly pushed back against her shoulder, their bodies swaying in perfect rhythm. The tranquil setting surrounding them seemed to amplify the unspoken electricity between them. "But perhaps it's not all bad," he mused, his words hanging in the air like a tantalizing invitation. Their synchronized heartbeats seemed to punctuate the moment, creating an intimate symphony amidst the otherwise quiet atmosphere.

Their eyes remained locked for a beat longer than necessary, and Aresenn felt an inexplicable stirring deep within him. Something he hadn't experienced in a while - a longing, a spark of desire. Memories tried to surface, but he pushed them away, choosing to focus on the woman standing before him instead. Absinth was unlike anyone he had ever met - her spirit blazed like fire, drawing him in with its irresistible intensity. He couldn't help but feel drawn to her, despite his best efforts to keep his distance. She effortlessly manipulated him, her words like a delicate dance pulling at his strings. And he was happy to be her puppet, willingly opening himself up for her to explore. He couldn't resist her, his every thought and emotion laid bare for her to see. It was a skill he could never possess. Perhaps it was all just a figment of his imagination, but in this moment, with her by his side, it didn't matter. The way she gazed into his eyes, the way her touch ignited a fire within him- he would willingly be her open book for as long as she would have it.

"Aresenn Praetor"

Absinth

The Syndicate
Katil

Master Fighter (405)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

03-15-2024, 06:39 PM

Their banter was refreshing, it always was. It was something shared, an understanding. A connection. One she hadn’t been able to forge before. His laughter was like a reward, echoing in the space of the weathered shipwreck and giving her yet another memory she could look back on fondly. For Absinth, her pleasant memories were steadily filling with him. She didn’t know if it was a bad thing or not. “Mmm. I guess we all can’t have refined taste. No wonder you like my company.” Teasing him back, she looked forward at the planks of the ship again, humming thoughtfully. There was a vast difference between when they’d first met to now, back when she had to force her way into his good graces. Now he gave bits of himself willingly. Eagerly. His vulnerability was a gift she didn't take lightly, a precious offering that spoke volumes of the trust he placed in her. And she vowed to treasure it, to protect it with every fiber of her being. Because a woman like her did not let go easily of the things she had dug her claws into.

A sparkle within amber eyes, teasing words that sent small shocks of electricity down her spine at their implication; a touch that sent heat blazing within her core. Wily devil. “Not all bad? Do you enjoy the trouble I bring you? That’s twisted, Aresenn.” With a soft chuckle, she leaned into his gentle push, the movement causing a cascade of sensations to wash over her. His proximity continued to send shivers down her spine, and how could she not revel in the closeness, the bond? For a moment she weighed her next course of action, to propose they go out and find something exciting to do, but she’d rather stay here.

Absinth bit her lip as she realized she hated this game they played. She craved more. She hated that she craved more. So the fae crashed her muzzle into his neck, to hold onto the warmth of him. Being with him here seemed as inevitable as tides in the ocean. But you could drown in the ocean. She tried to rationalize the feeling, assign it and store it away so she wouldn’t have to face it. He was strong and worthy of respect, and he could stomach her combative nature and.. he was her friend. She knew that this was a dangerous game, a dance on the edge of a blade if she dared to admit how good this felt. But in the warmth of his touch, she found a refuge from chaos, from her lone existence, a sanctuary where her secrets could intertwine with his without fear of judgment. How fucking terrifying. She hated it. She didn’t get scared.

Absinth recoiled, her pale brows knitting together, while her lips twitched into a sardonic grin. "Sometimes, I wonder if my life would've been easier if I had never met you." She whispered, a tremble softening her otherwise steely voice. Her eyes met his with uncertainty, a rare display of inner turmoil. "I've never been one to let down my guard or open up to anyone. It's a habit born of survival. Getting close to someone could have gotten me killed in the past, and it still might." She paused, frustration evident in her tone. Curse her damn tongue! What use was there in trying to control it when it always betrayed her? No. No more holding back. Fuck it all. "And then there's this damned wanting I feel for you." Absinth growled the words, her tail flicking aggressively behind her as she invaded his personal space. Drawing nearer, her fur bristling with tension, she challenged the emotions reflected in his gaze, daring him to engage in a battle of raw, inarticulate feelings. Refusing to break their intense eye contact, she delved into the depths of his soul, seeking answers. Did she hold any significance to him, or was she just a fucking distraction? Damn it. Damn it! She stared him down for a moment, and then swiftly she closed the distance between them, pressing her lips against his in a fervent kiss — an attempt to make sense of the whirlwind of emotions within her.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 

Aresenn

The Syndicate
Emir

Master Fighter (250)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Indie

Samhain 2022
03-16-2024, 08:58 PM
Aresenn found himself grinning at her words, the playful edge of her voice sparking a feeling of enjoyment in him. The humor that always seemed to be at the tip of her tongue was contagious, and Aresenn cherished it more than he cared to admit. “Twisted? Perhaps,” he responded, the faintest trace of a half-smirk playing about his mouth. “But there’s something about your particular brand of trouble I can’t help but enjoy.” It was true - Absinth’s uninhibited spirit, her radiant energy - it all served to breathe life into his hitherto mundane existence.

Feeling her lean into his touch, Aresenn allowed himself a moment of indulgence. As her skin met his, he felt something stir deep within him - a connection that seemed to reach beyond physical boundaries and into the very essence of who they were. He enjoyed the intimacy of their dynamic, finding comfort in her presence. "Trouble can be...interesting," he mused, his gaze softening as he took her in, the spark in her eyes reflecting his own. "And there's nothing wrong with a little bit of interesting." A surge of warmth ran through him as she leaned closer, their bodies mere inches apart. Her scent filled his senses, an intoxicating mix of something uniquely Absinth. It was overwhelming, yet comforting – a heady reminder of the undeniable chemistry that pulsed between them. He didn't know what this was or where it could lead, but he knew he wanted to explore it further.

His mind raced as he felt her lips upon his, each thought colliding and blending together in a whirlwind of emotion. Aresenn could hardly comprehend what was happening, stunned into silence as he gave all of himself to the kiss, returning it with equal fervor. All the playful banter and teasing seemed petty now, vanishing beneath the intensity of this moment. The world around them simply ceased to exist; there was only her, only this kiss, only the tangle of emotions that threatened to consume him whole. It was a storm he didn’t mind drowning in, if it meant being closer to Absinth. A soft growl slipped from his throat as he pulled her closer, tighter into his embrace and deepening the kiss. It was an acknowledgment of their mutual desire, their shared vulnerability - a silent promise that he wouldn’t let anything stand in their way.

“Does it ...” He whispered against her lips when they finally broke apart for air, his voice thick with desire and a cocktail of emotions that had him teetering on the brink of passion and fear. "Does it ever stop? The wanting?” Aresenn hesitated, his gaze softening as he looked into Absinth's eyes, his words echoing the sincerity etched in them. He let out a shallow breath, a mixture of relief and apprehension. There was an unmistakable intensity in her gaze that both scared and excited him. Being this close to her, feeling her against him like this, it was overwhelming in the best possible way. “I don't know what this is," he murmured, while tracing an absent pattern along her back. His heart pounded against his chest, his every nerve alight with anticipation and electrified by their proximity. "But I... I want it. I want this, Absinth." His words hung in the air between them, as if waiting for her response. Their hearts beat in rhythm with each other — a silent affirmation of their mutual surrender. It was a tangible connection, like the tethering of two comets in an otherwise infinite and indifferent universe.

"I want you," he echoed her sentiment, finally voicing the words that had been lurking in his mind for what felt like an eternity. There was no jest or mockery in his voice now. No sophistry, no subterfuge, only the stark truth of his feelings laid bare beneath her gaze. He was hers, completely and irrefutably so. And he desired nothing more than to be caught in the gravitational pull of her existence.

"Aresenn Praetor"

Absinth

The Syndicate
Katil

Master Fighter (405)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

03-16-2024, 10:22 PM

As her lips met his in a fervent kiss, she poured every ounce of passion and frustration into the embrace, seeking answers in his touch. For a moment, time seemed to stand still, the world fading away until there was only the two of them, locked in a desperate dance of desire and uncertainty. Aresenn's response was immediate, his arms wrapping around her with a fierceness that matched her own, pulling her closer until there was no space left between them. She felt how desperately he clung to her, how he deepened the kiss and for many moments disrupted all her rationality entirely. If she wasn’t Absinth, she would have cried.

And when they broke apart, gasping for air, Absinth searched his eyes for any hint of deceit or hesitation, but all she found was an unwavering sincerity – the same as hers. It was undeniable, she knew that their connection was something special, something worth fighting for. The first connection she’d ever had of this terrifying magnitude. And yet, she couldn't bring herself to regret it, not when every fiber of her being screamed for his touch, for his understanding, for his affection, for his support. Her lips curved into an impish smile, her eyes shining with conviction as she whispered, "It never stops. It only grows stronger." As he traced patterns along her back, Absinth felt a warmth spread through her, melting away the walls she had built around her heart. She had never allowed herself to hope for something more, to yearn for something as deep and consuming as what she felt for Aresenn. But now, she couldn't deny it or avoid it any longer. She leaned forward, pressing her forehead against his, their breath mingling in the space between them. “I don’t think either of us are good at emotions. Whatever it is. We can call it whatever we like.” Absinth knew one thing for certain though - she was exactly where she was meant to be, in the arms of the man who had stolen her heart without even trying. That traitorous organ, beating for this fool when she was only supposed to take his fur in the end.

Absinth's heart skipped a beat at Aresenn's confession, her breath betraying her as it caught in her throat while she absorbed the weight of his words. The vulnerability in his voice mirrored her own, a moment of raw honesty that left her feeling exposed and exhilarated all at once. She hated the feeling of her emotions being peeled back, to be vulnerable – but she loved the thrill at the same time. "I... Fuck." She stammered, frustrated as she struggled to find the right words to explain the storm raging within her. "I want this too," A new confession, her truth - raw and untamed. Probably not the first time she’d said it, but she couldn’t be bothered to think of the past now. "Aresenn. There's only been one thing I've wanted more: the power to choose my own path and to control my life however I see fit. I'm not asking for grand fucking declarations, But.. Just... be with me, sometimes, always. Be mine, and I'll be yours." And with those words, she surrendered herself fully. It was an offering of their perpetual game of give and take. She had to rip the words out of herself, to dare to speak them into existence and know he would not make her regret it.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 

Aresenn

The Syndicate
Emir

Master Fighter (250)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Indie

Samhain 2022
03-17-2024, 11:56 AM
As she whispered those words, Aresenn felt a thrill of anticipation run through him. They were dancing on the edge of something monumental, something that would irrevocably change them both. He relished the honesty, the rawness in her voice as she admitted their mutual struggle with emotions. It was a mirror to his own struggles, a reflection of his own fears and hopes. He might have laughed at the absurdity of it all—two individuals so adept at dealing with the world around them, yet so woefully inept when it came to handling their own emotions. But the moment wasn't one for ridicule; it was one for admission, for confession, for acceptance. “You're right." His words were barely above a whisper, laden with an earnestness that was rare from him. "We can call it whatever we like."

For a moment, he allowed himself to bask in the serenity of their connection. The world outside ceased to exist; there was only her- the warmth of her body against his, the soft panting breaths she drew, the glimmer of satisfaction in her eyes. It was a quiet moment, one filled with the shared understanding of something that could no longer be denied. A shift in their world that neither of them could ignore any longer. His breath hitched as her words finally washed over him, each syllable etching itself into his soul. They resonated with him, matched his own desires in ways he never would have imagined possible. He saw his own fear, his own hope, reflected in her eyes. Her confession was the most powerful thing he had ever heard and it left him momentarily speechless.

"I... Absinth," he started, his voice barely a whisper; a mirror of her vulnerability. “I will be yours- sometimes. Always. That I can promise you.” He couldn’t help but think back to the promise he had made Andromeda, and how eerily similar her sentiment was to him, as his was to the lavender fae. Be with me now, when it matters the most, and come back as soon as you can. It went without saying. It didn’t have to be said. "As long as you are mine." The words spilled from his lips like a fervent prayer, meant only for her. It was a pledge - a promise of dedication and commitment that he had never given before. His heart pounded in his chest, a loud drumming that echoed the intensity of his feelings. Each beat was a silent affirmation of his words.

It could no longer be helped, the pull to her had become too great, and he found himself being overwhelmed with desire. The desire for her touch, for their connection, for her. Aresenn leaned in, gathering her in another kiss- but this one more frantic. Need burned through his veins too much to absorb all at once; it was madness. Nothing else mattered in this moment, only her.

"Aresenn Praetor"

Absinth

The Syndicate
Katil

Master Fighter (405)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

03-20-2024, 01:42 AM

“I will be yours – sometimes. Always. That I can promise you. As long as you are mine.” His voice was a fervent declaration of his commitment. It was a pledge, a vow spoken without the need to fully articulate it. It was all she needed. A grin encompassed her charcoal face, pulling delightfully across her lips that still panted from the intensity of their kiss moments ago. The pull grew stronger, irresistible. Aresenn's lips met hers once more, this time with a desperation born of desire and the affirmation of their bond.  She could have surrendered herself in body as she had in mind, but instead she pushed. The thing she did best. Fight.

The kiss became a whirlwind, one of passion, a true tempest born of emotions unleashed in a frenzy of need. Absinth nearly clawed her way into Aresenn's embrace, her senses overwhelmed by the intoxicating scent of him, the taste of him on her lips. Her need was equally frantic, euphoria washing over her in a dizzying rush of adrenaline that coursed through her veins. A low, breathy growl sounded from her maw as she pulled away for a moment, gazing into Aresenn's eyes and seeing only a reflection of her own heated desire. It was exquisite. “Tell me. How do you want me.” She urged, her voice a rugged whisper pressed into the shell of his ear. She hardly waited for a response, her lips making their way to his chin and trailing hungry kisses down his neck and throat. Absinth’s heart drummed within her chest, and all she could feel was his touch, and the burning warmth between their bodies, and an elation she had never thought possible.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 

Aresenn

The Syndicate
Emir

Master Fighter (250)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Indie

Samhain 2022
03-23-2024, 08:40 AM
Aresenn's eyes were heavy with desire, the amber depths flickering with an intensity that matched her own.  In their golden haze, a fire raged, consuming them both in its heat. He could barely register her words, his mind utterly consumed by the rawness of the moment. But he heard her question, and it sent shivers of anticipation down his spine. "Beggars can’t be choosers," he answered in amusement, though his voice was strained with wanting. The air around them crackled with electricity, almost palpable as they gazed at each other in the midst of this tempestuous exchange. Aresenn's own heart raced- keeping time with the tempo of hers. His breath hitched with each touch from Absinth. The brush of her lips against his skin caused shivers to course through him, an undeniable connection that went far beyond their physical form. They were bound together - souls intertwined in a dance of passion and need.

As she trailed her lips down his neck, Aresenn arched into the sensation. The soft brush of her lips against his skin ignited a fire within him, every nerve ending tingling with pleasure. His thoughts melted away as he was consumed by one singular desire - to be even closer to her. Her scent wafted around him, intoxicating and unique; a potent reminder of their bond. He groaned softly, unable to control the urge to dig his nails into her hips as she continued her tantalizing path lower. Every touch from her felt like a drug, igniting a hunger that only she could satisfy.

"Aresenn Praetor"

Absinth

The Syndicate
Katil

Master Fighter (405)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

04-02-2024, 04:49 PM
Absinth felt surges of satisfaction run through her heated body as she witnessed the raw desire burning in Aresenn's eyes, matching the fervor of her own. His response, though laced with amusement, still offered the same longing that coursed through her own veins, adding more fuel to the fiery connection between them.

As she continued to explore the contours of his neck with her lips, Absinth reveled in the way Aresenn melted into her touch, his body responding eagerly to her ministrations. The sensation of his nails digging into her hips only served to heighten her own arousal, pooling tension into her core. She grit her teeth, impatience becoming a devil on her shoulder as she brought a hand to his chest and pushed him down; emeralds flashing with her intent to please him. If not now, then when? Absinth didn’t do people pleasing – normally.

Absinth drank in the heady musk of Aresenn, her senses intoxicated by the unique fragrance that was distinctly him. Ah, she loved that scent. It always seemed to make her hungry, wanting, a pleasant wetness down below steadily driving her actions into a more feral composition. The woman would see him fall back, a wicked grin overtaking her gorgeous features as she trailed over him, her body settling over him as she began to lick down, down the concave of his stomach and hips.  And as she traced a path of kisses along his skin, she only stopped briefly to meet his gaze, eyes half lidded before she salaciously took his hard length into her inky maw with a sigh of contentment. She gave him a moment to understand what was happening before the monochromatic woman began to draw up and down, tongue working to wind around and stroke him all the while. Beggars really couldn’t be choosers.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 

Aresenn

The Syndicate
Emir

Master Fighter (250)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Indie

Samhain 2022
04-15-2024, 08:31 PM
Aresenn's breath hitched as Absinth pushed him down, her emerald gaze heated and unwavering. The sight of her looming over him, the wicked grin spreading across her features, was a sight that imprinted itself in his memory, triggering an intoxicating mix of desire and anticipation. As she started her journey downwards, Aresenn fought to keep himself grounded, his paws instinctively running through her fur- nails raking skin as he bit back a moan.

The sensation of her taking him in was overwhelming- a sudden plunge into a realm of pleasure only Absinth could offer. His body tensed up for a moment before he let out a deep, ragged sigh, his grip against her skin tightening ever so slightly. His heart pounded in his chest with each stroke of her tongue, pleasure coursing through every nerve ending. In that moment, Aresenn's world narrowed down to Absinth. Her touch. Her scent. Her. It was impossible to think about anything else; not when every fiber of his being was consumed by the exquisite sensation she wrought within him. His head tilted back, eyes darkening with pure need as he watched her. It wasn't just the physical pleasure that kept him rooted in place, but the sheer intimacy of the act – the trust it required of him. "Absinth," he growled a warning, his voice a low, raspy groan that echoed the rumbling of thunder, a sound charged with pent-up lust and desire. His eyes, half-lidded with pleasure, were locked onto hers- the green of her eyes visibly sparkling with mischief and power. He was spellbound by her, his mind filled with nothing but the image of her looming over him as she drew his soul from his body.

"Aresenn Praetor"

Absinth

The Syndicate
Katil

Master Fighter (405)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

04-19-2024, 08:21 PM
It was an absolute rush of excitement, hot and heavy sensations running down her spine to her core. The way he let himself fall, captured beneath her even though she was a touch smaller than her fiery brute. And that’s what he was at the moment – hers. It was in the way he bent to her will, matched her energy; like two souls coming together like they were meant to. And as her tongue toyed with him, she kept those burning emeralds locked onto his face. Wanting to see every minute change of his expression, every gasp, every moan, every little bit of him crumble at her touch.

His voice rasped out a warning to her, but she paid him no mind, unwilling to tear herself away from the pleasurable task at hand. This was Absinth, she didn’t simply do things so that others could feel better; no. This was as close to an act of love she could muster, perhaps – without the need to spill blood. She bobbed, silver-tongue weaving its silky, rapturous ways unto him, of course, without the use of actual words. Her paws dragged against his muscular figure as she did so, prying his thighs apart as she did her work.

When she wagered she had done enough damage to him, she released him with a pop sound and a lick of her lips. “What’s wrong, love? Something else you wanted?” Haha. He should know, she loved her games. Absinth leered at his crimson form sprawled on the wooden deck of the ship, her lithe form crawling up, dragging herself against his length as her jaws sought his throat to place kisses and nips longingly – her hips coming down to teasingly grind certain needy regions together. The fae’s brows furrowed, inky lips parting as she let a soft sound escape her, followed up immediately with a lustful growl into the crook of his neck.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 

Aresenn

The Syndicate
Emir

Master Fighter (250)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Indie

Samhain 2022
04-24-2024, 12:27 AM
Aresenn's mind was in a whirl, his senses on fire. Every touch, every move added fuel to the inferno that was rapidly consuming him. He wasn't aware of much outside the intimate bubble they were in – the world beyond them seemed irrelevant, nonexistent. His brow furrowed as he struggled with the overwhelming pleasure coursing through him, each wave threatening to pull him under. Her paws dragged against his muscular frame, causing him to twitch and grip onto her more firmly. His mind was consumed by her, by their act of passion. There was no room for thoughts outside the raw and carnal desire that filled him. The way she looked at him, drank in every reaction, every shiver and gasp, was intoxicating. He could see his own pleasure reflected in her emerald eyes - a sight that sent a fresh wave of desire crashing over him. His chest rose and fell rapidly with each ragged breath he took, nails digging into her as he fought to hold onto the edges of control.

Aresenn's breath hitched in his chest as she released him, the sudden absence of contact causing an involuntary shiver to run down his spine. Despite the slight chill that swept through him, his body remained aflame, hot with pent-up desire and longing. Every muscle in his body tensed as he watched her crawl up his length, her movements slow and deliberate – a tease. He could feel his pulse quicken, anticipation mingling with something akin to dread - a foreboding feeling that he was about to lose the precious control he clung onto so fiercely.

Her lips sought his throat next, each kiss and nip sending electric shocks through his system, further stoking the fire within. Her teasing grind against his desperate need left a growl to pitch in his chest. “You play a dangerous game,” Aresenn rasped, his voice hoarse with tension. His grip tracing its way day to her hips, a clear indication that he was losing the battle against his raw instincts.

"Aresenn Praetor"

Absinth

The Syndicate
Katil

Master Fighter (405)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

05-05-2024, 11:41 PM
Absinth's lips curled into a wicked smirk, her emerald eyes gleaming with satisfaction as she observed Aresenn's struggle. She relished in the power she held over him, in the way his every reaction fueled her own wet desire. His words of warning only served to stoke the flames of her hunger ever further, a delicious thrill coursing through her veins at the thought of playing with fire. And to her, he was fire incarnate. In her blood, her bones, her emerald gaze when it blazed with spirit and mirth.

“Ah~ Games. They are so… exhilarating. She purred, her voice dripping with seduction and the intoxication of lust. Her hips lowered, grinding downwards onto his length, her teeth biting her inky lips as her wetness slowly slid against him. She could feel his grip tightening on her hips, his resistance waning with each passing moment. The monochromatic fae had morphed from disciplined and assertive to a woman of sultry nature and passionate ardor. She grinned, teeth edging closer and closer to drawing blood from him with every kiss, her charcoal tail lashing behind her as she dominated him for the time being.

Then, with a tantalizing flick of her tongue against his flesh, she leaned in close to his temple, her breath hot against his ear. “You know what I like, don’t you? Aresenn?” She whispered, her voice hitching at his name like a siren's call laced with promises of ecstasy. Fingers tracing the ripple of muscle beneath his hide, as she took a moment to peek at his face and grin mischievously. Surrender. Fight back. Whatever you like. But give it to me completely.” And with that, Absinth asserted her temptations over him, her lips descending once more to claim his in a fierce, passionate kiss.

-Fade?–

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 

Aresenn

The Syndicate
Emir

Master Fighter (250)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Indie

Samhain 2022
05-12-2024, 02:39 PM (This post was last modified: 05-12-2024, 02:40 PM by Aresenn. Edited 1 time in total.)
Aresenn's sense of self-control was crumbling rapidly, pulverized by Absinth's relentless assault on his senses. His instincts screamed at him to retaliate, to reclaim the control he was losing, but another part of him – a part that was often suppressed and pushed aside – craved the surrender she proposed. There was an insatiable yearning within him to succumb to her dominance, to allow himself to unravel in her hands.

Absinth's words woven with seduction echoed in his ears, igniting within him an ecstasy that sent shivers down his spine. His heart pounded against his chest as though echoing her defiant challenge — surrender or fight back. His body responded, mind teetering between the extremes she offered. Emerald eyes stared into his, fervent and demanding. He saw in them not just the promise of carnal satisfaction but an invitation. A low growl bubbled from the depths of his chest, vibrating against her soft body as he finally succumbed to the overwhelming desire that consumed him.

"Surrender it is then," Aresenn managed to growl out, his voice ragged and filled with a lustful surrender. His nails dug into her hips, aligning himself and forcing the minuscule of distance separating them to come to a close. His grip on control slipped away as her lips claimed his once more- encompassing him completely; the taste of her intoxicating him further, sending him spiraling into an abyss of desire.

-Exit via Fade -

"Aresenn Praetor"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. We Could Play Pirates. Iko's Revenge 09:34 PM, 03-03-2024 01:37 PM, 05-15-2024