gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Res
03-10-2024, 05:56 PM

Isa rather liked First Light Point. The old wolf made the trek often to just relax and soak up the rays of the sun. Usually, when she had nothing else to do, one could find her up top, contemplating and being generally... happy.

She was happy, not that it surprised her. It was difficult to keep a wolf like Isa down. She wasn't 'glass half full' or 'glass half empty,' Isa was happy to have a glass at all.

When Sirius came up to see her a happy little rumble sounded from the blue fae. He told her of his plans to head to The Hallows so that Basilisk could settle into leadership, then informed her that there was a place beside him... should she still wish it?

Isa scrunched her brow and pulled back enough to meet Sirius' gaze with her own. "If I wish it? Don't you think you can get rid of me that easily, Sirius Fatalis." A healthy swat was delivered to one big, dark leg. "Do you want me to go to The Hallows with you or would it ease your mind for me to be here with Basilisk?" She'd rather not be parted from his side, but if it would help his mental state in the long run, she would stay behind.

"Speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Are our paths aligned? Dreamer's Col 01:06 PM, 03-10-2024 06:32 PM, 07-29-2024