size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
TrenRanu

Pride - DemisexualRapid Poster - Gold1K
03-11-2024, 08:52 PM

The sight of the girl’s struggle did little to stir any sympathy within him, as he came across her pathetic form lugging herself out from wherever Sephiran resided. Observing her weary form sinking to the ground, Caedes remained detached, his gaze flickering briefly over her and her supplies as she began the task of mending her wounds. Courtesy of his cousin, no doubt. Her pain was insignificant in the grand scheme of things, pain was just another obstacle to overcome. But he was a healer, and whether he cared to or not his limbs led him to her place upon the ground.

It was calculated indifference that remained on his features as Caedes approached her, his movements measured and deliberate. He offered no words of comfort, no reassuring touch, as he came to stand beside her. Instead, he simply watched as she tended to her wounds, his expression unreadable. As she worked to ease her own suffering, Caedes watched, his thoughts consumed by the next step in her process. It was all so clumsy, her pain making it difficult for her to continue the delicate work. He grew impatient, so his massive frame took a seat, looking over the supplies without a word, his gaze mechanical as he took inventory. “Let me see.” The scarred brute spoke plainly, offering her help if she wanted to take it but he would just as easily leave her to her struggle all the same. His eyes sought to meet her own, motioning her to turn so that he might assist that pesky wound just out of her reach. First he needed a better look at it though, rather than the unclear view he had standing over her shoulder.

"speaking"

Caedes is a mature character, viewer discretion is advised.
Unless otherwise stated, assume he is not wearing his feathered skull mask.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Rough Night? Druid's Moor 08:28 PM, 03-11-2024 06:08 AM, 03-23-2024