size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
TrenRanu

Pride - DemisexualRapid Poster - Gold1K
03-11-2024, 10:00 PM

Caedes continued his task with precision, his touch steady and light as he applied the salve to Aurelia's wound. He noted the slight wince she couldn't quite conceal, a sign of the discomfort she endured. Sephiran was a brutal Saxe, Caedes held no doubts he was bloodthirsty in every way. Though his expression remained impassive, a thin sense of fulfillment stirred within him as he witnessed the relief wash over her. Ah, the work of a healer. He toyed with the realization that this was his first patient here, without his grandmother or his father looming over his shoulder. Gratifying.

As Aurelia offered him a small grin of gratitude, Caedes met her gaze briefly before returning his focus to his work. He took note of her demeanor, recognizing the wariness that she had built up like a wall around her. It was good, it would keep the head on her shoulders where it belonged.

At the whispered question, Caedes paused, considering her words with an amused furrow of his brow and a slight flash of his teeth in a smirk. "He may not be pleased," The man replied evenly, in those ever present monotones. "But his emotions are of little concern to me. I’m here for my own reasons, and if I feared pain or consequence I would not look like this." He shrugged, obviously pointing a verbal finger at his scarred up hide. Though his loyalty to his kin was paramount, they all had their own senses of pride, Caedes was no different.

With a final, precise motion, Caedes finished applying the salve to Aurelia's wound, his task complete. He rose to his feet, his gaze lingering on her for a moment longer before he turned away. "Rest," He advised curtly, his tone offering no room for argument. "You'll need your strength.” He stepped away, speaking over his shoulder as he eyed his surroundings, thinking to himself for a moment before reminding her what herbs to use next. “Marigold or Echinacea, if it gets infected." And with that, he departed, leaving Aurelia with her peace and quiet. He knew with his cousin’s fixation on her, it was probably what she needed most.

"speaking"

Caedes is a mature character, viewer discretion is advised.
Unless otherwise stated, assume he is not wearing his feathered skull mask.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Rough Night? Druid's Moor 08:28 PM, 03-11-2024 06:08 AM, 03-23-2024