gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Bunni
03-12-2024, 07:59 AM
Being a bit rash with his actions, he is surprised when Seiko mentions that they could have mashed up the ginger together. A little speechless and kind of embarrassed, he welcomes his sibling's help as Seiko tries to tear at the leek. Letting her do most of the work, he helps where he can by holding the other end, but the leek doesn't give in. Jiro can't help but laugh at their attempt. "Maybe next time I'll ask Kuroo for his monkey to help," he says as Seiko tosses the leek into the pot and leans into the smells.

From where he sits, curled up in his blanket, he gives his sister a grimace. "Taste good? Don't think so. Just help," he mutters as he too leans in toward the pot. Taking the stick that lays against the pot's edge in his jaws, he gives it a few good swirls to help the ingredients begin to meld together. "Not even sure it'll help either. Don't think I did it right," his nose wrinkles as he lets go of the stick and leans back to look at Seiko.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. do you like soup? because i don't. Bamboo Maze 03:25 PM, 01-31-2024 03:48 PM, 06-10-2024