Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
03-12-2024, 10:21 AM

Modesty had always been slightly faster than him. Her agile movements and surefooted ways led her farther from him than he expected. Plus, he barely knew this structure while she probably knew it forward, backward, and with her eyes closed. But he continued on after her anyway. Bounding down the stairs, veering around a corner, almost smashing into a wall. Did anyone ever mention how difficult it was to find purchase on smooth stone? And just when he thought he was nearing her, her prints vanished from the dust as the path split.

Coming to a halt, he looks both left and right. Frustrated, he lets out a playful growl just as her cough echoes down the hallway toward him. "You can't hide forever," Gil calls out, a smirk playing on his lips as he pushes forward. Rushing down the hallway after the sound of her dry coughs, he picks up her tracks once more. "The more you run, the more fun I'll get to have with you later," his husky tones once more call out as he runs quickly after her.

"speech"

Gilgamesh vs Modesty for Race
Round 1/2
Size: Extra large
Build: Balanced
Skills: Master Intellectual & Master Fighter
Specialty: Blessed

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. road to transformation Dove Island Archipelago 08:01 PM, 01-05-2024 07:13 AM, 05-07-2024