An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Underachiever1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
WealthyVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! GlobetrotterOverachieverLegendary
Ooh La LaHomebodyCritical Block!ExplorerPride - DemisexualWinner
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWordyDouble MasterCritical Hit!
03-12-2024, 01:46 PM
word count:143

Horrendous. As much as Hattori was loath to admit it, he was just a wolf and thus had to deal with the same issues any of his kind might encounter. With the arrival of spring came unwelcome guests and they were plentiful. He gritted his teeth, glowering at the little hitch-hiker he saw wriggling its way into his fur. Would no doubt attempt to latch on if given the chance. A tick. Small and unassuming, but he knew they grew massive when gorged on blood, that once attached they were exceedingly difficult to pry loose. Not without tearing its head off, which would promptly dump the contents of its stomach right back into the wound it had bitten into his skin. Disgusting. And at a tedious angle, that he couldn't just itch it off as he usually would. He did not think the insect cunning, more of an unfortunate happenstance on his end.

[Image: de83uxb-0342be6c-7454-4392-a336-72e10a43...s88RF1Wrtg]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. GET THIS SHIT OFFA ME Bamboo Maze 01:46 PM, 03-12-2024 10:06 AM, 03-31-2024