gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni
03-13-2024, 06:43 AM

Autumn was moving fast across the lands of Boreas. A cold chill raked down her fur, making her thankful for the ruby red coat that hangs over her shoulders. Lumine looks to the sky, noting the clouds and their shapes, the position of the sun. With the mountain she lives on back toward the east, it is easy to follow the bright ball in the sky toward the west. In the distance, large furry creatures with horns graze lazily, much different looking than the reindeer she tends to. Smatterings of trees pop up every so often on the tops of those hills, offering shade when the sun gets too warm.

It's on top of one of those hills that Lumine is surprised to come across another pup around her age. Stopping in her tracks, paws digging into the dirt, Lumine blinks a few times before her brain comes around. She's a pretty array of blues that piques her interest. "Hello, I am Lumine Trygg," she begins, a gentle smile bringing up the corner of her lips. "I hope I didn't interrupt anything," the pup adds on as she keeps a polite distance from the other girl.

LUMINE TRYGG

table coding by bunni ♥

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Smells Like Rain [Lumine] Buffalo Knolls 05:14 PM, 02-14-2024 12:14 PM, 04-24-2024