size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

UnderachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La La
02-14-2024, 07:14 PM
I wish you could see me for something more than the things I'm confined and condemned to be

Stjarna wondered along after Álarr as he went about herb gathering in the knolls. She batted lightly at a dandelion. The wind was starting to pick up and she could see dark clouds moving in but for now everything was fairly peaceful. It was a warm day, humid, but not unbearable. Even so, she was ready for the rain because that meant puddles to splash in and mud to play with. In the mean time however she busied herself stalking grasshoppers and looking for more of those neat little lizards she'd seen in the Orchard.

Star scrambled up on a boulder and gazed up at the mountain that rose up sharply from the plains. Did wolves also live up there? She wondered what it would be like to live on a mountain, she imagined it was probably a lot colder up there.

Speech

ooc: Álarr is present nearby

Lumine

Hemlock
Wayfinder

Master Fighter (250)

Intermediate Navigator (40)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni
03-13-2024, 08:43 AM

Autumn was moving fast across the lands of Boreas. A cold chill raked down her fur, making her thankful for the ruby red coat that hangs over her shoulders. Lumine looks to the sky, noting the clouds and their shapes, the position of the sun. With the mountain she lives on back toward the east, it is easy to follow the bright ball in the sky toward the west. In the distance, large furry creatures with horns graze lazily, much different looking than the reindeer she tends to. Smatterings of trees pop up every so often on the tops of those hills, offering shade when the sun gets too warm.

It's on top of one of those hills that Lumine is surprised to come across another pup around her age. Stopping in her tracks, paws digging into the dirt, Lumine blinks a few times before her brain comes around. She's a pretty array of blues that piques her interest. "Hello, I am Lumine Trygg," she begins, a gentle smile bringing up the corner of her lips. "I hope I didn't interrupt anything," the pup adds on as she keeps a polite distance from the other girl.

LUMINE TRYGG

table coding by bunni ♥

Stjarna

Loner

Master Fighter (270)

Master Hunter (245)

An icon representing the specialty Cooperative Cooperative

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

03-17-2024, 11:51 AM
I wish you could see me for something more than the things I'm confined and condemned to be

Stjarna's ears perked up as she heard the sound of movement nearby. However, it is not prey she's stumbled upon but another girl who introduces herself as Lumine Trygg. "Hi! I'm Stjarna. No, you're not interrupting anything. I'm just trying to pass time while my guardian finishes gathering herbs. Say do you fight at all? I'm trying to learn to spar!" Star was keen to take sparring opportunities where she could find them, especially against others who were close to her size and age. She spared a quick glance to Álarr's white raven who was keeping an eye on both of them. It seemed Álarr was still busy. Great, she had time.

Speech

Lumine

Hemlock
Wayfinder

Master Fighter (250)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni
03-25-2024, 11:18 AM

Her smile brightens at Stjarna's words, even her tail wags happily a few times and her chest puffs out a little farther. "You are just in luck, Stjarna! I am a fighter!" Lumine beams, proud to say that she could fight. Whether or not she would win would depend on... well, a lot of factors actually. Leaning down into a play bow with her chest touching the soft grass beneath her, Lumine lets out a playful bark in Stjarna's direction.

"Hope you're ready!" The pup calls out before bursting forward. Running quickly at Stjarna, Lumine jumps up and aims tackle her by wrapping her front legs around her shoulders and possibly grabbing ahold of her scruff.

Lumine Trygg

table coding by bunni ♥

Lumine vs Stjarna for Spar
Round 1/?
Size: Extra large
Build: Balanced
Offensive Battle Accessory: Candy Cane Claws
Defensive Battle Accessory: Santa Coat
Companion 1: Mini Reindeer, Male - battle
Companion 2: Mini Reindeer, Male - battle
Mutation 1: Enhanced Eyesight - Perception
Skills: Intermediate Fighter & Beginner Navigator

Stjarna

Loner

Master Fighter (270)

Master Hunter (245)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

03-29-2024, 12:39 PM

Stjarna's tail wagged wildly as Lumine agreed stating that she was a fighter. What luck! Star's paws practically danced in anticipation. As the other girl fell into a play bow Stjarna's fur puffed up as she raised her hackles, ears pinning to her head. It was really the extent of defenses she knew. "Yea, I'm ready, let's go!" Stjarna was, in fact, not ready for as Lumine charged Star was too slow to react. The other girl wrapped her arms around her shoulders and grabbed onto her scruff. Eep! Star twisted her jaws to the side seeking to bite into the side of Lumine's neck while at the same time kicking off with her hind legs, seeking to bowl the other girl over onto her back. Where she'd been bitten her fur released a shock as it often did to a sudden increase in pressure.

Stjarna vs Lumine for Spar
Round 1/2
Size: Dire wolf
Mutation 1: Cat Paws - Offensive
Mutation 2: Electrocytes - Defensive
Mutation 3: Thick Skin - Defensive
Skills: Expert Fighter & Expert Hunter
Specialty:

Speech

Lumine

Hemlock
Wayfinder

Master Fighter (250)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni
04-08-2024, 11:13 AM

Lumine is proud as her jaws grab ahold of the other girl's scruff, her legs successfully wrapped around her shoulders. What she is not expecting is the sudden zap that lights her mouth up and forces her to pull backward. A high-pitched 'yipe' leaves her as she stumbles, pushed backward by the retaliation of Stjarna who is trying to bowl her over.

Frustrated and hurt, Lumine can't stop the motion. Falling over onto her back, she lets out a growl as she clenches her jaws. Afraid to get zapped again, she wiggles and twists and turns as wildly as she can, kicking her legs frantically hoping to hit or kick Stjarna with all she's got. Lumine was used to wrestling with her brothers but this girl's side effect was something new!

Lumine Trygg

table coding by bunni ♥

Lumine vs Stjarna for Spar
Round 2/2
Size: Extra large
Offensive Battle Accessory: Candy Cane Claws
Defensive Battle Accessory: Santa Coat
Companion 1: Mini Reindeer, Male - battle
Companion 2: Mini Reindeer, Male - battle
Mutation 1: Enhanced Eyesight - Perception
Skills: Intermediate Fighter & Beginner Navigator

Stjarna

Loner

Master Fighter (270)

Master Hunter (245)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

04-13-2024, 10:55 PM

Stjarna's legs kicked out, striking her opponent and between that and the jolt of her electrocytes the other girl pulled back. Star's jaws of course then clamped over empty air but that was fine with her. At least now she was free. She quickly reset her defenses, this time her legs were coiled and ready to spring as she stayed light on her toes. Lumine kicks out wildly at her, catching her in the chest and Star immediately shot her head down, hoping to catch the other girls ankle in her jaws. She hoped to get a hold and then… well she'd figure that part out later. Star was the sort to overthink a fight, instead she just moved and reacted as her instinct guided her.

Stjarna vs Lumine for Spar
Round 2/2
Size: Dire wolf
Mutation 1: Cat Paws - Offensive
Mutation 2: Electrocytes - Defensive
Mutation 3: Thick Skin - Defensive
Skills: Expert Fighter & Expert Hunter
Specialty:

Speech

The Judge

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
04-22-2024, 04:12 PM

And the winner is...

LUMINE

STJARNA must give up by submitting, fleeing or passing out.

Totals:

Lumine:
Attack Roll: 83
Defense Roll: 32
Agility Roll: 17
Perception Roll: 22
Total: 154
Attack[83] + 35% Bonus[29.05]: 112.05
Defense[32] + 15% Bonus[4.80]: 36.80
Agility[17] + 0% Bonus[0.00]: 17.00
Perception[22] + 10% Bonus[2.20]: 24.20
Total[190.05] + -5% Bonus[-9.50]: 180.55

Stjarna:
Attack Roll: 1
Defense Roll: 68
Agility Roll: 20
Perception Roll: 6
Total: 95
Attack[1] + 45% Bonus[0.45]: 1.45
Defense[68] + 15% Bonus[10.20]: 78.20
Agility[20] + 0% Bonus[0.00]: 20.00
Perception[6] + 0% Bonus[0.00]: 6.00
Total[105.65] + 5% Bonus[5.28]: 110.93

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Smells Like Rain [Lumine] Buffalo Knolls 07:14 PM, 02-14-2024 02:14 PM, 04-24-2024