size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Hermes

Pride - BisexualTeacherOverachieverDouble MasterStudentSamhain 2022
03-14-2024, 06:42 PM

Andy gazes up at her father and sees in him, the man who gave her the stars and, in this moment, she mourns because she knows that the end will be coming all too soon. The gentle smile on her lips never fades as she reassures him, already setting things in order in her mind as she carefully lays out what she will do once the inevitable happens. After her father has passed, the lavender woman knows that she will quietly fill the role of consoler for her family while also making sure that his wishes will be fulfilled to the best of her abilities. It will be a difficult time but the purple wolf knows that she can help to pull her siblings through it.

Sirius snakes his long limbs around her shoulders again and Andy melts into him, horned head coming to rest against his chest as she listens to the steady, rhythmic beat of his heart. All too soon, that muscle will stop and the father that knows and loves will no longer exist on this plane. But Andromeda cannot find it in herself to become despondent at the thought because, while she will lose him in this physical form, she knows that he will be with all the loved ones he has lost. Years of sorrow will finally give way to peace and the young woman knows, in her heart of hearts, that she cannot deny him that.

At his question, Andy’s lips quiver against his fur and she buries her face a little further into his chest as she carefully considers his belongs. At first, she thinks of asking for one of the furs he sleeps on so that she can keep his scent with her but she knows that will fade away one day. Silence stretches as she loses herself in his embrace, allowing the scared child within her to enjoy this moment as she ponders the gift he offering. Finally, her soft voice fills the air as she says, “I have everything I need. All your teachings and genetic gifts will live on in me and all my siblings. I love you so much dad.”

It is her attempt to let the Warlord know that, even after he is gone, the Fatalis line will endure and survive long after her generation. Pulling away slightly so that she can look up into his eyes, there is a sense about Andromeda as she says, “I… I don’t know what to ask for. Everything I ever wanted or needed has been given to me and I treasure everything that I have. If you would like, after you pass, I can distribute your things among my siblings so that everyone will have a reminder of you to carry with them.”

Andy has never been the selfish sort and she knows that every one of the Fatalis members will struggle after Sirius passes on. However, if there is anything she can to help them in their time of mourning, then the lavender woman will do everything in her power to support them.

"Andromeda Fatalis"

Andy has an Eastern Chanting Goshawk named Aquila and two Snow Leopards named Leo and Gemini. They are always nearby.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. There is no cure for age Dreamer's Col 02:04 PM, 01-15-2024 06:32 PM, 07-29-2024