An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
03-15-2024, 06:39 PM

Their banter was refreshing, it always was. It was something shared, an understanding. A connection. One she hadn’t been able to forge before. His laughter was like a reward, echoing in the space of the weathered shipwreck and giving her yet another memory she could look back on fondly. For Absinth, her pleasant memories were steadily filling with him. She didn’t know if it was a bad thing or not. “Mmm. I guess we all can’t have refined taste. No wonder you like my company.” Teasing him back, she looked forward at the planks of the ship again, humming thoughtfully. There was a vast difference between when they’d first met to now, back when she had to force her way into his good graces. Now he gave bits of himself willingly. Eagerly. His vulnerability was a gift she didn't take lightly, a precious offering that spoke volumes of the trust he placed in her. And she vowed to treasure it, to protect it with every fiber of her being. Because a woman like her did not let go easily of the things she had dug her claws into.

A sparkle within amber eyes, teasing words that sent small shocks of electricity down her spine at their implication; a touch that sent heat blazing within her core. Wily devil. “Not all bad? Do you enjoy the trouble I bring you? That’s twisted, Aresenn.” With a soft chuckle, she leaned into his gentle push, the movement causing a cascade of sensations to wash over her. His proximity continued to send shivers down her spine, and how could she not revel in the closeness, the bond? For a moment she weighed her next course of action, to propose they go out and find something exciting to do, but she’d rather stay here.

Absinth bit her lip as she realized she hated this game they played. She craved more. She hated that she craved more. So the fae crashed her muzzle into his neck, to hold onto the warmth of him. Being with him here seemed as inevitable as tides in the ocean. But you could drown in the ocean. She tried to rationalize the feeling, assign it and store it away so she wouldn’t have to face it. He was strong and worthy of respect, and he could stomach her combative nature and.. he was her friend. She knew that this was a dangerous game, a dance on the edge of a blade if she dared to admit how good this felt. But in the warmth of his touch, she found a refuge from chaos, from her lone existence, a sanctuary where her secrets could intertwine with his without fear of judgment. How fucking terrifying. She hated it. She didn’t get scared.

Absinth recoiled, her pale brows knitting together, while her lips twitched into a sardonic grin. "Sometimes, I wonder if my life would've been easier if I had never met you." She whispered, a tremble softening her otherwise steely voice. Her eyes met his with uncertainty, a rare display of inner turmoil. "I've never been one to let down my guard or open up to anyone. It's a habit born of survival. Getting close to someone could have gotten me killed in the past, and it still might." She paused, frustration evident in her tone. Curse her damn tongue! What use was there in trying to control it when it always betrayed her? No. No more holding back. Fuck it all. "And then there's this damned wanting I feel for you." Absinth growled the words, her tail flicking aggressively behind her as she invaded his personal space. Drawing nearer, her fur bristling with tension, she challenged the emotions reflected in his gaze, daring him to engage in a battle of raw, inarticulate feelings. Refusing to break their intense eye contact, she delved into the depths of his soul, seeking answers. Did she hold any significance to him, or was she just a fucking distraction? Damn it. Damn it! She stared him down for a moment, and then swiftly she closed the distance between them, pressing her lips against his in a fervent kiss — an attempt to make sense of the whirlwind of emotions within her.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. We Could Play Pirates. Iko's Revenge 09:34 PM, 03-03-2024 01:37 PM, 05-15-2024