gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Acacia
03-15-2024, 11:27 PM

Cambria released an audible gasp, paws fumbling for her drink and spilling a bit of it onto the sand. Mati had crept up behind her, scaring the poor woman. As he stalked past, she drew her legs in against her body once more, no longer stretched out and comfortable like she had been prior. The fae's head ducked as he passed, ears tucking against her skull. His chastising words brought her brows together. She'd just been trying to do something nice. Perhaps get on their good sides.

Matija took a drink of the cool beverage and complemented her... sort of. Cambria breathed an internal sigh of relief, the tension in her body lessening, but not disappearing all together. "I... thought you both might like a refreshing drink after working so hard." Working on what, she didn't really know. She did know that it had taken all of their concentration and they had barely noticed her departure to make said drink.

It wasn't common for Cambria to question the brothers, but she couldn't help herself in this situation. "What are we going to do here?" The woman's head gave a little tilt in question. Did they have some sort of plan? "I'd like to help... if there's anything that I can do."

"Cambria"

[Image: SIj3VET.png]
Cam is involved in very adult, triggering situations. Viewer discretion is advised.
Idris and Matija can, and will, enter any thread that Cambria is in. By agreeing to RP with her, you agree to this.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Fruity Drinks Are For Everyone Lover's Mangrove 06:33 PM, 03-15-2024 08:39 AM, 06-07-2024