Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Indie

Rapid Poster - GoldHomebodyTeacherBest BudsDouble Master1K
Samhain 2022
03-16-2024, 08:58 PM
Aresenn found himself grinning at her words, the playful edge of her voice sparking a feeling of enjoyment in him. The humor that always seemed to be at the tip of her tongue was contagious, and Aresenn cherished it more than he cared to admit. “Twisted? Perhaps,” he responded, the faintest trace of a half-smirk playing about his mouth. “But there’s something about your particular brand of trouble I can’t help but enjoy.” It was true - Absinth’s uninhibited spirit, her radiant energy - it all served to breathe life into his hitherto mundane existence.

Feeling her lean into his touch, Aresenn allowed himself a moment of indulgence. As her skin met his, he felt something stir deep within him - a connection that seemed to reach beyond physical boundaries and into the very essence of who they were. He enjoyed the intimacy of their dynamic, finding comfort in her presence. "Trouble can be...interesting," he mused, his gaze softening as he took her in, the spark in her eyes reflecting his own. "And there's nothing wrong with a little bit of interesting." A surge of warmth ran through him as she leaned closer, their bodies mere inches apart. Her scent filled his senses, an intoxicating mix of something uniquely Absinth. It was overwhelming, yet comforting – a heady reminder of the undeniable chemistry that pulsed between them. He didn't know what this was or where it could lead, but he knew he wanted to explore it further.

His mind raced as he felt her lips upon his, each thought colliding and blending together in a whirlwind of emotion. Aresenn could hardly comprehend what was happening, stunned into silence as he gave all of himself to the kiss, returning it with equal fervor. All the playful banter and teasing seemed petty now, vanishing beneath the intensity of this moment. The world around them simply ceased to exist; there was only her, only this kiss, only the tangle of emotions that threatened to consume him whole. It was a storm he didn’t mind drowning in, if it meant being closer to Absinth. A soft growl slipped from his throat as he pulled her closer, tighter into his embrace and deepening the kiss. It was an acknowledgment of their mutual desire, their shared vulnerability - a silent promise that he wouldn’t let anything stand in their way.

“Does it ...” He whispered against her lips when they finally broke apart for air, his voice thick with desire and a cocktail of emotions that had him teetering on the brink of passion and fear. "Does it ever stop? The wanting?” Aresenn hesitated, his gaze softening as he looked into Absinth's eyes, his words echoing the sincerity etched in them. He let out a shallow breath, a mixture of relief and apprehension. There was an unmistakable intensity in her gaze that both scared and excited him. Being this close to her, feeling her against him like this, it was overwhelming in the best possible way. “I don't know what this is," he murmured, while tracing an absent pattern along her back. His heart pounded against his chest, his every nerve alight with anticipation and electrified by their proximity. "But I... I want it. I want this, Absinth." His words hung in the air between them, as if waiting for her response. Their hearts beat in rhythm with each other — a silent affirmation of their mutual surrender. It was a tangible connection, like the tethering of two comets in an otherwise infinite and indifferent universe.

"I want you," he echoed her sentiment, finally voicing the words that had been lurking in his mind for what felt like an eternity. There was no jest or mockery in his voice now. No sophistry, no subterfuge, only the stark truth of his feelings laid bare beneath her gaze. He was hers, completely and irrefutably so. And he desired nothing more than to be caught in the gravitational pull of her existence.

"Aresenn Praetor"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. We Could Play Pirates. Iko's Revenge 09:34 PM, 03-03-2024 01:37 PM, 05-15-2024