An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
03-16-2024, 10:22 PM

As her lips met his in a fervent kiss, she poured every ounce of passion and frustration into the embrace, seeking answers in his touch. For a moment, time seemed to stand still, the world fading away until there was only the two of them, locked in a desperate dance of desire and uncertainty. Aresenn's response was immediate, his arms wrapping around her with a fierceness that matched her own, pulling her closer until there was no space left between them. She felt how desperately he clung to her, how he deepened the kiss and for many moments disrupted all her rationality entirely. If she wasn’t Absinth, she would have cried.

And when they broke apart, gasping for air, Absinth searched his eyes for any hint of deceit or hesitation, but all she found was an unwavering sincerity – the same as hers. It was undeniable, she knew that their connection was something special, something worth fighting for. The first connection she’d ever had of this terrifying magnitude. And yet, she couldn't bring herself to regret it, not when every fiber of her being screamed for his touch, for his understanding, for his affection, for his support. Her lips curved into an impish smile, her eyes shining with conviction as she whispered, "It never stops. It only grows stronger." As he traced patterns along her back, Absinth felt a warmth spread through her, melting away the walls she had built around her heart. She had never allowed herself to hope for something more, to yearn for something as deep and consuming as what she felt for Aresenn. But now, she couldn't deny it or avoid it any longer. She leaned forward, pressing her forehead against his, their breath mingling in the space between them. “I don’t think either of us are good at emotions. Whatever it is. We can call it whatever we like.” Absinth knew one thing for certain though - she was exactly where she was meant to be, in the arms of the man who had stolen her heart without even trying. That traitorous organ, beating for this fool when she was only supposed to take his fur in the end.

Absinth's heart skipped a beat at Aresenn's confession, her breath betraying her as it caught in her throat while she absorbed the weight of his words. The vulnerability in his voice mirrored her own, a moment of raw honesty that left her feeling exposed and exhilarated all at once. She hated the feeling of her emotions being peeled back, to be vulnerable – but she loved the thrill at the same time. "I... Fuck." She stammered, frustrated as she struggled to find the right words to explain the storm raging within her. "I want this too," A new confession, her truth - raw and untamed. Probably not the first time she’d said it, but she couldn’t be bothered to think of the past now. "Aresenn. There's only been one thing I've wanted more: the power to choose my own path and to control my life however I see fit. I'm not asking for grand fucking declarations, But.. Just... be with me, sometimes, always. Be mine, and I'll be yours." And with those words, she surrendered herself fully. It was an offering of their perpetual game of give and take. She had to rip the words out of herself, to dare to speak them into existence and know he would not make her regret it.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. We Could Play Pirates. Iko's Revenge 09:34 PM, 03-03-2024 01:37 PM, 05-15-2024