size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

UnderachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La La
03-17-2024, 10:13 AM
I wish you could see me for something more than the things I'm confined and condemned to be

Stjarna stared up at the sky, mouth open as she watched the beautiful green colors shifting above her. Her fur was on end but awe eventually won over fear. Not wishing to wake up Álarr she slipped out of the temporary den beneath the base of a strange tree to get a better look at the lights. She wandered along, gazing at the lights but with her focus so intent on the aurora she failed to watch where she was going and soon found herself at the border of a strange forest. The thin trees stretched way up above her. Uh oh… where was she?

Star's heart started to race as she wondered what she was going to do. It was then she caught a familiar smell. Kina! Maybe the other pup could help her. She bounded through the bamboo, seeking the source of the scent. It was then she saw Kina as well as another pup who looked to be a litter mate. "Kina! Kina! Thank goodness. I saw the weird lights and got lost. Do you know what's going on?" Star wasn't sure if the lights were ok or a sign of something bad to come.

WC: 198
Total: 600

Speech

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Falling Lights, Falling Stars [Seasonal] Bamboo Maze 06:06 PM, 03-05-2024 09:07 PM, 05-27-2024