Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

OverachieverOoh La LaSnake Eyes
03-17-2024, 10:14 AM

Kina

Kina almost missed her brother's approach, so stealthy was he in his movements. It was only a slight shift in the shadows as the strange lights shifted in the sky that gave way to the notice of motion. She turned her head to her brother. "I'm not sure. I have never seen these lights. They are beautiful, but I don't know if I can sleep right now." She wanted to watch them but she also wanted to turn her attention away from them. She was torn. How long would these last? Was this a rare occurrence or a part of the changing seasons?

A louder sound of rustling caught her attention and she turned in surprise to see Stjarna appear. The girl explained that she had followed the lights and gotten lost. Kina sighed. "You should have howled at the border, Stjarna. You're trespassing right now… but maybe my egret can help you back. Actually… wait a moment." A mischievous grin spread across the girl's face. Normally well-behaved and rule abiding she sensed an opportunity here. She couldn't sleep, the other girl clearly couldn't and she suspected the strange lights were affecting her brother as well. "Have either of you ever fought in a melee fight before? I haven't. Maybe a good spar will help us get this energy out so we can go back to sleep?" Her hackles raised, ears pinning as she felt in to a fight stance, grinning at the other pups.

wc: 246
total: 846

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Falling Lights, Falling Stars [Seasonal] Bamboo Maze 06:06 PM, 03-05-2024 09:07 PM, 05-27-2024