An icon representing the specialty Fleet-footed Fleet-footed

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Nyx

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - PansexualIce Bridge Explorer
03-17-2024, 04:11 PM
Kiela nodded, understanding his words completely. Though she was different than him in many ways, they were similar in the ones that mattered to her. Maybe once she had been stubborn enough to think that her own way of life was the best one, but she knew now that the diversity among wolves was a good thing. Her way was not necessarily the right one, but it was what was right for her. She was just glad that Víðarr had found a way to make politics more bearable for himself.

He spoke then of the wolf who had died, a woman named Audra. Kiela felt empathy toward his loss, even if she hadn't ever met the woman herself. The heaviness of his loss is felt in the way he leans into her. She returns the touch, light but steady as she leans into him. "Is this a hypothetical question, or are you asking me?" Kiela has always been a straightforward wolf, though there's an obvious touch of gentle playfulness in her words.

Though she preferred sleeping in the mountains, the truth was that Kiela wasn't terribly picky about where she laid her head at night. Before Heiðinn she'd rarely slept in the same place for more than a few nights in a row. Occasionally she might stumble across a den site that was familiar to her, but those moments were far and few between. "I wouldn't mind that at all. How close do you want me?" Not a suggestive question in the slightest, but a sincere one. Keeping loved ones close was a natural response to when things were hard, and she was happy to do what she could to bring Víðarr some comfort right now.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. drink to the power The Stone Steppe 06:12 PM, 02-19-2024 04:48 PM, 07-29-2024