Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
03-17-2024, 08:53 PM

He smiled down at the grown wolf before him. Lately, he was finding himself remembering the wolves as he had first seen them. How small she had been, how timid. Abandoned by a family that never deserved her. How things had changed around them. He would never have guessed she would be the one to kill her father. But she had done so, faced against the experience and cunning of an older wolf, and she had won. There was something fierce that lived inside of Hazel, a force that could not be denied.

“I intend to pass the pack on very soon, and then head to the Hollows. You both deserve the respect of finding your own style of leadership without me breathing down your neck.” and he knew if he stayed, that he would not be able to keep himself from butting heads with them. He loved the Armada, but he was old, too old. He had to do this.

“I need you to be who you’ve already proven yourself to be. A force to be reckoned with. Your more worldly than Basilisk, and he’s going to need that.”

"Speech"

Art by Salt

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. This world belongs to you Dreamer's Col 06:09 AM, 02-21-2024 06:32 PM, 07-29-2024