An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipDerby WinnerBy the skin of my teethPride - AsexualHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
The Ooze Participant
03-18-2024, 05:13 AM
Levi as always kept to himself, what he did in his own time was his own business. If it hadn't been for the consideration-his own version of care- for his family, he would have left long ago. Like his sisters had, Basilisk was the only one who'd remained and look at what that had gotten him. Which wasn't to say Levi was particularly jealous, Levi was like Azure in too many ways- not exactly likeable nor fit for leadership.

For one he heeded his Grandfathers call, moving at a casual enough lope till he came face to face with the dire wolf. There was no koi in him, if you asked him it would probably be due to the Long Night itself. The world had been twisted and wrong, bending wolves out of shape and twisting them into things they shouldn't be, or so he'd heard anyway. Not that anyone talked about those times much, something about it being traumatic.

"How much do you think things will change around here?" He asked, moving to sit against the obelisk, back pressing against the old stone.

[Image: dZNVqTH.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Hear my roar Dreamer's Col 07:22 AM, 03-03-2024 09:05 PM, 05-27-2024