size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

1KPride - PansexualSamhain 2022
03-18-2024, 11:35 PM
(Set directly post the leg break, Crux is on an extraction mission)

He was on a fucking war path. It was probably the most intimidating Crux had ever looked in his life. Not even his usual uneven gait seemed to slow him down much right now. He was beelining his way to his brother. One way or another he was getting Stratum out. He hoped Andy and Charlie would see what to him had always been so obvious but he wasn't going to let either of them stop him. His nephew had just proven he couldn't be trusted, not with them. Everyone else could make their own decision but the sound of Kite's leg, it snapping under his nephew's jaws... It was much too familiar for him to feel safe here ever again. And if Crux, someone who had spent his whole life learning how to function with his leg as it was, didn't feel safe then it absolutely wasn't safe for his stubborn ass of a brother, who had barely even started learning how to cope.

And frankly he was in no mood to argue about it right now. It had taken all his self control not to be even more vitriolic to his nephew. So Stratum could chose to keep his nose or not but Crux would not be bothering to bargain. "Peabody, Pebble, help me please." He spoke as he stormed into his brother's den. "Azure Jr. just broke Kite's leg. I'm not letting anyone hurt my siblings the way our brother did ever again." He finally looked at his brother, his tone wasn't angry but he was clearly a man on a mission. "We're leaving. Now."

"Speech!"

Art & Code © Skelle 2022
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Crux has a 6 inch long burn scar on his throat, most of his art does not reflect this.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Get up, get out! Dreamer's Col 11:35 PM, 03-18-2024 06:32 PM, 07-29-2024