Expert Fighter (175)

Advanced Intellectual (105)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
03-19-2024, 12:29 AM

Crux’s comments struck a nerve and Charlie suddenly bristles with a snarl. “You grow up asshole! Unless you didn't notice, Kite went for him!” The leg snap wouldn't have happened if Basilisk had not been left to defend himself. His gaze burned after his brother. “He’s not Azure - a man who isn't even here and abandoned us! And maybe I'd know what he’d done if you guys fucking told me anything, instead of acting like my trying to be be mindful of you and being around you was such a a burden!” It wasn’t as if he hadn’t tried to ask! But no, fighting instead of explaining or talking was the only reasonable action. Damn hypocrite.

Angry tears stung his eyes. As far as he was concerned, they didn't care to tell him what went on. They didn't care at all. At least Sirius had done his best. At least their father tried to interact with him. He wasn't perfect, no, but Charlie hadn't claimed the man to be. His brother put words in his mouth and hurt flooded through him as he turned and stormed away. If Kite and the rest wanted to leave, to blame Bas for defending himself when Kite challenged him they could go. Where that left him Charlie didn't know, but it was clear to him all his efforts with his siblings had been in vain.

-Exit Charlie-

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Out with the old Dreamer's Col 04:33 PM, 03-18-2024 05:57 PM, 04-18-2024