gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
TrenRanu

Pride - DemisexualRapid Poster - Gold1K
03-19-2024, 09:50 PM (This post was last modified: 03-19-2024, 09:51 PM by Caedes. Edited 1 time in total.)

Caedes led Mariah through the dense undergrowth, the forest canopy filtering sunlight into dappled patterns on the forest floor.  As they neared a small clearing, Caedes turned to Mariah with a smirk playing on his lips, his emerald eyes sparkling with affection and a hint of mischief.

"I have to warn you," He rumbled softly, his voice carrying a sense of anticipation. "My sister can be a bit... over the top. But she is important to me, and I hope you two will get along." It could actually go very wrong, and he would be left to step in and – something he did not wish to do. With a reassuring nuzzle of Mariah's neck, Caedes slipped away into the foliage, his movements silent and graceful as he disappeared into the shadows of the trees. He knew that introducing Mariah to Kaino could be a delicate matter. Kaino had always been a free spirit, unbound by rules or expectations, and Caedes wanted to prepare Mariah for the encounter.

Navigating the familiar pathways of the forest, Caedes soon found Kaino lounging by a nearby stream, her fur shimmering with hues of lavender and silver in the sunlight. With a whistle, Caedes sought her attention, his expression thoughtful as he waited for her to approach him.

"speaking"

Caedes is a mature character, viewer discretion is advised.
Unless otherwise stated, assume he is not wearing his feathered skull mask.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. For The Girl The Hot Springs 09:50 PM, 03-19-2024 02:42 AM, 06-12-2024