size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
TrenRanu

Pride - DemisexualRapid Poster - Gold1K
03-19-2024, 10:52 PM

Caedes had observed Kaino tossing rocks into the water, a far cry from her usual lively demeanor. Caedes knew that the recent events had taken their toll on Kaino, and he respected her need for solitude - she’d earned it, after all. "Kaino," Caedes called in a soft rumble, his voice carrying a tone with mixed uncertainty and assurance. "Am I interrupting you?" He watched as she lifted a brow in question before rising to her feet and shaking out her coat, coming graciously to meet him.

Caedes noted the slight edge in her voice, but he remained unruffled. "I have a secret to share with you. Or rather, someone I'd like you to meet," Caedes replied cryptically, his gaze steady as he led the way. He knew that Kaino would be caught off guard by the unexpected introduction, but he hoped she would trust him.

As they approached their destination, Caedes couldn't shake the feeling of thrill and uncertainty that gnawed at him. He knew that Kaino's unpredictable nature could make the encounter challenging, but he also believed in her ability to adapt. "Please, be kind. For me?" He said, more of a suggestion than a plea. With a silent prayer for success, Caedes prepared himself for the unexpected as they neared the clearing where Mariah awaited their arrival. Though there was a part of him that writhed within, possessive and ugly — thinking how it might have been better to keep his little beauty to himself. But he desired to assure Mariah of her importance to him, and what better way to do that than meeting the sister he grew up with?

It was as he led Kaino back that his expression shifted, bulk cutting through the foliage in a purposeful manner until they had made it to the clearing, he pressed his muzzle into the space between Kaino’s shoulder and nape, and pushed on through the brush. There he stared intently at Mariah, reassurance in his emerald gaze once again. He grinned, then turned to Kaino with a voice that betrayed his own subdued delight. “Kaino. This is Mariah.” He introduced with a graceful gesture, moving forward to facilitate the meeting with careful consideration of them both.

"speaking"

Caedes is a mature character, viewer discretion is advised.
Unless otherwise stated, assume he is not wearing his feathered skull mask.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. For The Girl The Hot Springs 09:50 PM, 03-19-2024 02:42 AM, 06-12-2024