gems
size
Medium
build
Emaciated
player
Indie

03-22-2024, 10:16 AM

The night fell upon Mariah like a familiar lover, its cool embrace enveloping her and sending shivers of delight down her spine. She sat amidst the tranquility of the garden, bathed in the soft glow of moonlight that painted the world around her in shades of silver and charcoal. Her eyes were fixed on the stars above, twinkling like a million diamonds scattered across the vast darkness. In this moment, she felt small yet connected to something much greater than herself.

Just as she was lost in the mysteries of the night sky, Caedes's sudden deep and comforting voice broke through her reverie. A jolt of surprise and curiosity shot through her as she turned to face him, his silhouette illuminated by the moon behind him. His request for her to open up and share more about herself caught her off guard, but she welcomed the opportunity to connect with him on a deeper level. The gentle rustling of leaves and chirping of crickets provided a soothing soundtrack to their conversation, making it feel like they were the only two people in the world at that moment. “What is it that you would like to know?" Mariah replied, her voice soft yet full of warmth.

"Mariah Mendacium"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I Think I Like When It Rains The God's Garden 09:40 AM, 03-22-2024 04:11 PM, 05-24-2024