size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
TrenRanu

Pride - DemisexualRapid Poster - Gold1K
03-22-2024, 10:30 AM

The sound of Mariah's voice, soft yet filled with warmth, was like calming to the brute. Of course there were times too that her voice set him aflame, but he was fixated on his question. As she turned to face him, he was captivated by her, her gaze that could look at him and only see him. He offered her a grin, an affectionate if not predatory one.

"Everything, really.” Caedes confessed, his own voice a deep rumble that echoed through the garden. "I am very greedy. I want to know your thoughts, dreams, stories that shaped who you’ve become. I want whatever you wish to give me."

He paused for a moment, a faintly mischievous smile tugging at the corners of his lips as he considered his next words. "Yes, Tell me about the moments that have made you." He requested, his gaze unwavering as he met Mariah's eyes. "The joys, the sorrows, the triumphs, and the challenges. I want to understand the essence of who you are, Mariah, maybe it will console my avarice." The brute smirked, pressing his muzzle into her cheek as he waited a response.

"speaking"

Caedes is a mature character, viewer discretion is advised.
Unless otherwise stated, assume he is not wearing his feathered skull mask.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I Think I Like When It Rains The God's Garden 09:40 AM, 03-22-2024 04:11 PM, 05-24-2024