gems
size
Medium
build
Emaciated
player
Indie

03-22-2024, 04:57 PM

With a fluid grace, Mariah glided through the forest, her piercing silver eyes taking in every detail of her surroundings. The sunlight filtering through the lush canopy transformed into a gentle, dappled glow that seemed to dance across her sleek, obsidian fur. Her movements were calculated and precise, a testament to her mastery of navigating the terrain. As she neared the edge of the river, Mariah caught sight of a vibrant figure standing by the water's edge, its crimson coat reflecting off the shimmering surface. Intrigued, she approached with a quiet curiosity, her gaze fixated on the playful glint in the wolf's golden eyes. She watched as he paused at the water's edge, seemingly lost in his own thoughts, before dipping his head down to take a drink from the clear, rippling current.

The crimson wolf launched itself into the river with a fluid grace, slicing through the water and shattering its surface with a gentle splash. Mariah's curiosity was piqued as she observed the wolf's effortless backstroke, surrendering to the gentle pull of the currents. In that moment, she couldn't help but feel a sense of awe for this stranger, his tranquil disposition a striking contrast to her own tightly wound nature. She couldn't help but wonder what it would be like to let go, to release herself from the chains of control and surrender to the flow of life without hesitation or fear.

In that moment, Mariah felt a spark of connection with the crimson wolf, a sense of kinship that transcended words. However, she had entirely forgotten to make her presence known as she stood there observing him from the bank.

"Mariah Mendacium"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. No One Loves Me & Neither Do I The Rio Grande 04:49 PM, 03-22-2024 06:30 AM, 04-11-2024