size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
TrenRanu

Double MasterScarredSnake EyesRapid Poster - Gold
03-22-2024, 04:49 PM

Redrum's crimson fur was brightened in the dappled sunlight filtering through the canopy as he made his way to the edge of the river. The water beckoned to him with its shimmering surface, inviting him to immerse himself in its cool embrace. It was going to be winter soon, so he reckoned it would be better to get his last swim in now.

With a playful glint in his golden eyes, Redrum paused at the water's edge, savoring the sight of his newly acquired piercings that glinted along his ears. Then without hesitation, Redrum leaped into the water with a graceful arc, breaking the surface with a soft splash. The cool liquid grasped him, sending ripples cascading outwards in all directions.

As he surfaced, he righted himself and then twisted onto his back. There, Redrum simply floated, allowing himself to be carried by the currents of the river.

""

Redrum speaks in third person, known as illeism.
He deals with neurological issues from head trauma,
Causing disruptions in speech and movement,
Making him appear twitchy, with uncontrollable tics affecting every muscle.

Assume he isn't wearing his skull mask unless specified.

Mariah

Elysium
Physician

Master Intellectual (240)

Master Healer (265)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

An icon representing the specialty Anatomist Anatomist

gems
size
Medium
build
Emaciated
player
Indie

03-22-2024, 04:57 PM

With a fluid grace, Mariah glided through the forest, her piercing silver eyes taking in every detail of her surroundings. The sunlight filtering through the lush canopy transformed into a gentle, dappled glow that seemed to dance across her sleek, obsidian fur. Her movements were calculated and precise, a testament to her mastery of navigating the terrain. As she neared the edge of the river, Mariah caught sight of a vibrant figure standing by the water's edge, its crimson coat reflecting off the shimmering surface. Intrigued, she approached with a quiet curiosity, her gaze fixated on the playful glint in the wolf's golden eyes. She watched as he paused at the water's edge, seemingly lost in his own thoughts, before dipping his head down to take a drink from the clear, rippling current.

The crimson wolf launched itself into the river with a fluid grace, slicing through the water and shattering its surface with a gentle splash. Mariah's curiosity was piqued as she observed the wolf's effortless backstroke, surrendering to the gentle pull of the currents. In that moment, she couldn't help but feel a sense of awe for this stranger, his tranquil disposition a striking contrast to her own tightly wound nature. She couldn't help but wonder what it would be like to let go, to release herself from the chains of control and surrender to the flow of life without hesitation or fear.

In that moment, Mariah felt a spark of connection with the crimson wolf, a sense of kinship that transcended words. However, she had entirely forgotten to make her presence known as she stood there observing him from the bank.

"Mariah Mendacium"

Redrum

"All my troubles on the burning pile, All lit up and I start to smile."

Insomnia
Soul

Master Fighter (355)

Master Hunter (285)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

An icon representing the specialty Hawk-Eyed Hawk-Eyed

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
TrenRanu

03-22-2024, 05:09 PM

Redrum savored the embrace of the water, relishing the momentary escape it provided from the world above. With his ears submerged, he was enveloped in silence, save for the muted whooshing of water. Closing his eyes, he allowed himself to relax, surrendering to the peace of the moment.

However, within the quiet tranquility, a familiar sound reached his ears from beneath the surface: a distant hissing that sent a chill down his spine. Startled, Redrum jerked upright, breaking the surface with a splash as he swiftly paddled to the safety of the bank.

Emerging from the water, his fur clinging tightly to his body, Redrum's gaze fell upon a small woman standing nearby. Confusion flickered in his eyes as he attempted to comprehend her presence and figure out her intentions.

""

Mariah

Elysium
Physician

Master Healer (265)

gems
size
Medium
build
Emaciated
player
Indie

03-22-2024, 05:14 PM

Startled by Redrum's sudden emergence from the water, Mariah took a step back, her silver eyes wide with surprise. She hadn't expected him to notice her presence, let alone react so abruptly. Clearing her throat, she composed herself, offering a friendly but cautious smile. "I'm sorry if I startled you," Mariah said, her voice calm and reassuring. "I didn't mean to intrude. I was simply admiring the beauty of the river and couldn't help but watch." She gestured towards the water, hoping to diffuse any tension that might have arisen from her unannounced presence. "I'm Mariah," she continued, taking a step closer but keeping a respectful distance.

"Mariah Mendacium"

Redrum

Insomnia
Soul

Master Fighter (355)

Master Hunter (285)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
TrenRanu

03-22-2024, 10:35 PM

Redrum's initial tension eased slightly as the stranger spoke, her calm demeanor and genuine apology putting him somewhat at ease. He observed her carefully, his golden gaze lingering on her silver eyes, searching for any hint of deception or ill intent. But as he studied her, he saw a sincerity that gave him pause.

"Oh." Redrum replied, his voice softening slightly as he took in her explanation. "Sorry- for Redrum’s– reaction. Redrum thought–... heard something." He offered her a nod of acknowledgment, as his voice shook slightly, words failing him as he hauled himself out of the water. Once on land, the vermillion boy shook out his crimson coat and regarded her fully. She was smaller. Older. Thinner.

"Redrum," He introduced himself in return of her name, inclining his head slightly in greeting.

""

Mariah

Elysium
Physician

Master Healer (265)

gems
size
Medium
build
Emaciated
player
Indie

03-23-2024, 08:06 AM

Mariah watched as Redrum emerged from the water, noting the tension that seemed to linger in his frame despite his attempts to appear at ease. She couldn't help but feel a pang of guilt for unintentionally startling him, realizing now how her silent observation might have been perceived.

"It's quite alright, Redrum," Mariah replied, her voice gentle and understanding. "I imagine the forest can play tricks on the ears, especially near water." She offered him a reassuring smile, hoping to ease any lingering discomfort. "It's nice to meet you."

As she spoke, Mariah couldn't help but be struck by Redrum's vibrant appearance and the air of mystery that seemed to surround him. There was something intriguing about him, something that made her want to learn more. She shifted slightly, her gaze flickering to the river before returning to him. "Are you from around here?" she asked, her tone casual yet curious.

"Mariah Mendacium"

Redrum

Insomnia
Soul

Master Fighter (355)

Master Hunter (285)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
TrenRanu

04-02-2024, 04:37 PM

Redrum met Mariah's gaze, though he didn’t fully understand the sincerity in her eyes and the empathy in her voice. Despite his initial apprehension, her gentle demeanor still helped to soothe the lingering tension that coiled within him like a serpent. “Yes… Just– a trick.” Her reassurance brought a faint smile to his lips as the boy flicked said elongated ears like it was amusing to him.

"Nice to– meet Mariah- too." Redrum responded, his skull tilting a bit as he observed her; confused on the question she asked. As though it were normal for a boy his age to be freely wandering around. Oh. Wait. Elara wasn’t allowed quite yet either, huh?

He shifted slightly, considering her question before responding. “No. Redrum– is not from- here.” He answered, fighting off a particularly brutal series of muscle spasms in his shoulder that ran up to his throat and cheek. It tongue-tied him for a moment, and the boy stamped a soggy foot on the ground as he wrestled his words free from his mouth. “R-r-e-redrum– i-is- from- - In-somni-a!”

""

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. No One Loves Me & Neither Do I The Rio Grande 04:49 PM, 03-22-2024 06:30 AM, 04-11-2024