gems
size
Medium
build
Emaciated
player
Indie

03-23-2024, 08:06 AM

Mariah watched as Redrum emerged from the water, noting the tension that seemed to linger in his frame despite his attempts to appear at ease. She couldn't help but feel a pang of guilt for unintentionally startling him, realizing now how her silent observation might have been perceived.

"It's quite alright, Redrum," Mariah replied, her voice gentle and understanding. "I imagine the forest can play tricks on the ears, especially near water." She offered him a reassuring smile, hoping to ease any lingering discomfort. "It's nice to meet you."

As she spoke, Mariah couldn't help but be struck by Redrum's vibrant appearance and the air of mystery that seemed to surround him. There was something intriguing about him, something that made her want to learn more. She shifted slightly, her gaze flickering to the river before returning to him. "Are you from around here?" she asked, her tone casual yet curious.

"Mariah Mendacium"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. No One Loves Me & Neither Do I The Rio Grande 04:49 PM, 03-22-2024 06:30 AM, 04-11-2024