Expert Healer (145)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Bunni
03-24-2024, 10:08 AM (This post was last modified: 03-26-2024, 10:03 AM by Jiro. Edited 1 time in total.)
Once they are situated in a more “hygienic” location (really, what place in a bamboo forest is considered hygienic?), Jiro wanders a bit farther into the den to gather supplies. Though his own teeth might be sufficient enough to pull the tick off his father, he didn’t want to risk swallowing any of the fluid in case the tick did burst. Nosing through his mother’s supplies until he found a pair of bamboo tweezers, a bundle of lint that had been crafted from vegetable fibers, and a small glass tincture bottle of peppermint oil. Depending on the size of the tick would dictate how much aftercare his father would need.

Turning back to Hattori when he questions if he should sit down, Jiro thinks for a moment. ”I suppose that will be easier,” he muses as his pale colored eyes wander over the large form of his father. Hattori had not informed him where exactly the tick was located, but it sounded as if it was at least not on his ankle.

Stepping forward with his supplies as he awaits his father to sit down, Jiro continues to assess the form of Hattori. There on his thigh, Jiro notices a small area where the fur has lifted and appears not as smooth as the other areas. His eyes narrow, wondering just how long his father had had this tick before requesting assistance. ”I hope this is quick,” Jiro teases as he waits patiently for his father to get comfortable.

Wc: 249
Total: 1196

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. GET THIS SHIT OFFA ME Bamboo Maze 01:46 PM, 03-12-2024 10:06 AM, 03-31-2024