An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
03-24-2024, 01:40 PM (This post was last modified: 03-24-2024, 01:44 PM by Absinth. Edited 1 time in total.)

Absinth's taunts were sharp as thorns, aimed directly at Rhazien's ego, proof of her resilience in the face of their previous altercation. Her fangs gleamed in the low lighting of the mist with every word, every crooked smile she gave him, all a warning of the danger that lurked beneath her deceptively calm exterior. She hated him. She wanted to make him bleed. She wanted to feel the  egotistical brute below her beaten and bloody. Maybe then, under her foot, she’d want anything to do with him.

Intense emeralds narrowed at Rhazien's brazen words, his arrogance like fuel to the flames of her fury. She stood her ground, her posture radiating impish defiance as she resisted the urge to lunge at him with every fiber of her being. She tried her best, really. But what the fuck? You were a fool if you thought fucking Absinth was going to just listen to his provocative words and walk away. Those eyes of his, amethyst pools of unabashed hunger oozing with lust and depravity, seemed to devour her in the most perverse of ways.

Perhaps there were some women who wanted him to pay them this brand of attention, then to bend them over, that handsome face spewing honeyed bullshit — but Absinth was not a bitch in heat. Her hate was not one that could be sated with a cheap fuck. "Don't flatter yourself, Rhazien," She spat, her voice dripping with disdain as it returned the purr of his voice with an edge that was perfectly Absinth.. "I'd sooner slit my own throat than entertain the thought of you touching me again." Her words were like venom, each syllable laced with the rage she held for him. The air was thick, her breathing coming in heavy— control control control. Don’t let him win.

Despite the almost primal urge to rend him limb from limb, Absinth remained composed, refusing to give him the satisfaction of seeing her lose control. She knew the power she held over him, the twisted desire he harbored beneath his facade of indifference. But she would not, could not, be swayed by his hollow promises or lascivious taunts.  

Fuck did that even mean? Like a switch had flipped, her eyes filled with a new prospect, a manifestation of a mind changed. What was good behavior worth? “Mm, actually— I lied.” Her beautiful charcoal visage suddenly turned seductive and luring, she stepped closer as though she might finally give it to him, finally grant him a bloody, agonizing kiss filled with teeth and tongue— everything her wicked personality advertised in a nice sultry package. But her lips met the space below the shell of his dark ear instead, an emerald locked onto his own from a hair’s breadth of a distance away.

“I want to fuck you— up.” The monochromatic woman whispered, dropping her voice in low, sensual tones before she snapped and lunged for his throat.

Absinth vs Rhazien for MAIM
Round 0/?
Size: Large
Build: Balanced
Offensive Battle Accessory: Knife bracers
Defensive Battle Accessory: leather armor
Companion 1: Raven, Female - Battle
Companion 2: Raven, Male - Battle
Skills: Master Fighter & Master Intellectual
Specialty: Juggernaut & Professor

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. megalomania Druid's Moor 04:34 PM, 03-01-2024 01:20 PM, 06-20-2024