gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Res
03-25-2024, 12:53 AM

When asked if she was okay, Kaino simply brushed the question off with a wave of one silver gloved paw. Even if she wasn't alright, it didn't matter. She wasn't exactly the type to go spilling her problems, even to the wolf that she held so dear as to call brother. Her emotional burdens were her own to bear and she was a stickler for that. You know... unless she was in a mood where she wanted attention from Nila. Then she could be a whiny brat.

Through the greenery she followed Caedes, allowing the big brute to clear a path for them. Only once did she get smacked in the face with a springy tree branch, eliciting a low growl from the already truculent fae. 'Someone'... He'd said 'Someone' that he wanted her to meet. As Kaino picked her way down the path, she stewed on that. She stewed so much that, by the time they reached their destination, the bob-tailed woman was reach to chomp and bite whoever Caedes was leading her to.

Irritable and grumpy, Kai's brow was furrowed and her mouth was set in a hard line. Mint and ice eyes could see the foliage ending. A clearing was up ahead. No doubt this was where he was leading her. Kai's fur bristled in anticipation and her tongue ran over sharp teeth more than once. That was when Caedes turned to her and spoke. His request washed the electric tingle from her body and her brow smoothed, lifting instead with a slightly incredulous look. He was asking her to be nice? Gods above... Caedes had always been the only wolf to accept her as she was, prickly quills and all. For him to ask her to be something other than herself... Ugh.

The scarred brute stepped aside, voicing introductions. Mariah. The woman's name was Mariah. A midnight and russet fae stepped forward, greeting Kai with words that instantly tasted false on her tongue. Delighted, eh? "Mariah," the lavender and smoke fae purred, lips curling up in a smile. "Personally I'm more surprised than delighted. I had no idea that my brother was keeping such secrets from me." She shot Caedes an icy side eye before looking back to Mariah. Nice... she was being nice... "So... How 'bout that weather?"

"Speech"

Despite being absolutely adorable, Kaino is an adult character that indulges in adult situations. Viewer discretion advised.
[Image: fGJURoI.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. For The Girl The Hot Springs 09:50 PM, 03-19-2024 02:42 AM, 06-12-2024