Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

LegendaryPride - DemisexualWordy
03-25-2024, 09:58 PM
"Speech"

Ignita is visibly disappointed that the stranger can't actually see through their extra eyes, but it's fascinating nonetheless! She then perks her ears and her golden eyes get wide as the ...Prince introduces their rank and relation to "Bas"... The Little Slave freezes and tries to run a few processes through her calculating brain but it's stuck on the phrase Basilisk is their dad. She doesn't know how to process the incoming information or how to react.

Ignita blinks back to life when The Prince asks her if she wants to be a slave... She became acutely aware of the itching on her cheek and across the bridge of her nose from a particular cat claw slash still healing. It was only a few days old. Was this prince a child? They were certainly smaller than herself and if they were Basilisks kid... They must be quite young at this juncture.

"Well he gave me an important job, I'll show you!" Let's not answer that one directly... She led them cheerfully to the storage shelves she was just about to peruse and navigate, "He said my job will be as an organizer, to keep track of the food stores, and other things." A few fox furs were laid out under a shelf, next to an old two-leg helmet filled to the brim with bits and bobs from the Veterans Plateau, and a few stones she found in the cave from earlier. She once had a pair of goggles as well, but those were currently held hostage in Oso's antlers. Basilisk's companion.

"What shall I call you?" She asked politely in a bright tone. The first time she asked that question to this one's father it was heavy and venomous, this time it was lighter and more eager.  

[Image: xjgqzZS.png]
Basilisk may enter her threads without warning.

[Image: bU9k2tE.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. The bottom rung won't be too bad right? Dreamer's Col 10:52 PM, 03-22-2024 06:32 PM, 07-29-2024