size
Extra small
build
Light
player
MalBelle

Pride - Demisexual
03-25-2024, 10:21 PM

the slave seems a little confused to learn about Spider’s heritage, and they watch in vague amusement as Ignita’s mind sifts through the implications. after a few moments, they take pity on her. “he adopted me when i was little. well…little-er.” they flash a small grin, some of their previous discomfort melting away. this girl is friendly, despite her situation - after all, she has a rather valid reason to loathe Spider. in fact, she even takes Spider to see what Bas has assigned her to do.

as Ignita presents the shelves, relief sweeps through them like cool water on a hot day. she’s not being tortured. nothing deeply unpleasant, nothing violent or cruel. deep down they know it’s naive, but if she’s just sorting shelves and things…it can’t be too bad, right? “this is really neat,” they tell the girl, admiring the shelves. “i’m sure you’ll do a great job.” when Ignita inquires after their name, Spider lifts their chin and adopts a teasing expression. “it’s bug-themed, but you’ll have to guess.” hey, what good is being royal if you can’t make people play guessing games with you?

"Speech"

1-D4-BC8-FA-F2-A8-4248-A607-57-A418-BA7-D2-C-removebg-preview

Spider has a male raven companion named Doomsday and a female snake companion named Lady Snakeskin. Assume they are present unless stated otherwise.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. The bottom rung won't be too bad right? Dreamer's Col 10:52 PM, 03-22-2024 06:32 PM, 07-29-2024