gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Alo

Pride - Sapiosexual
03-25-2024, 11:05 PM (This post was last modified: 03-27-2024, 08:51 PM by Érebos. Edited 4 times in total.)

É r e b o s

it happens just as he wanted it to; summoning their leader like a obedient puppy. only it was a she-wolf.. a feminine leader with wicked features similar to a skeleton. a ghoulish woman that would appear before him, cooing to him with a disturbingly playful voice, as if delighted to find his challenge. initially, it interests him but he saves the ponder for another time. for as she is in full view, he sizes her up,- swallowing the last of his meal. the atmosphere was tense, risky and defiant. thickened with the presumption of aggression. "I know." he was short with his response; acknowledging her but nothing else. his voice deep and throaty with a subtly growing growl of his own. his binary gaze traces her body before meeting her azure stare. something was off about the leader; perhaps a mad hatter. one with no form of grace. only an ugly mess to behold.. and yet it obtained this kingdom. he took that, and respected it.
as she spoke, he learned her peculiar way of talking. naming herself more than once as she studied his coat. she went by medusa.. a devilish name with a chill to it. luckily, he did not freeze easily. her efforts to scare him off failed, as his own sense of fear was absent. a serious visage with a hard gaze only followed, his voice gruff & laced with his greek accent. "Only if I can have yours, too." he offered an odd but surely fair trade-, impulsive on his tongue as he fell for her aromatic trance that chocked around him. his eyes then trickled over her golden septum piercing for only a moment with undetectable curiosity because by far, she was the most interesting to have come across. finally.
she was oddity at best, but he was captivated her presence in an unexpected way. attractive to his greater agendas no doubt, but he wasn't so naive that her mentality lacked comprehension. he didn't doubt her, let alone her threats. and if she was their leader.. she had numbers greater than one that worshiped her. "I intend to go after my fill." he said to her with a baritone voice still intertwined with a guttural growl. his head slightly lowered then with a predatory glare as he watched her closely. "or will you try to stand in my way?..," his words vibrated a darker cause: as he was unmistakably wicked in his own nature. a secret villain.

"talk" 'think'
table by scarlet, art by ashon
Warning: Mature themes for this character are frequent.
[Image: h1wr1OO.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. To hold me back is a silly thing, Whisperer's Gorge 04:26 PM, 03-22-2024 04:15 PM, 06-20-2024