gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Bunni
03-26-2024, 10:13 AM
Once his father is comfortable, Jiro sets to work. Placing one paw on the ground beside his father's thigh for stability, he places the other one beside where the tick latches on, devouring blood as if it had no tomorrow. In reality, it didn't. Once the fur was moved away, Jiro takes the bamboo tweezers in his jaw and grasps the head of the tick. Careful not to squeeze too tightly, he pries the tick off without forcing it to explode. Instead of squishing the bug, he places it in a small jar of pure alcohol ensuring that it will drown and not spread any disease.

"I will clean the area now. It will ensure there is no infection or damage from the tick, it shouldn't hurt," Jiro speaks calmly, though he knows his father doesn't need it, but his future patients might. Working on his bedside manner, no? Grabbing a cotton swab with his teeth, Jiro dabs it in the bowl of peppermint oil and then gently pressed it to his father's tick bite. "The peppermint not only smells nice, but will help inflammation and pain," he adds before placing a paw over the cotton piece and then using his teeth once more to grab a piece of sticky bandage to place over it.

Once it is neatly covered and safe from bacteria, Jiro steps down off of his father's thigh and gives the larger man space. "You can take it off or have mama take it off in thirty minutes or so. The sticky sap from the bandage will probably pull your hair so best do it quickly," Jiro gives Hattori a cheeky grin and a few wags of his tail. He couldn't not get something in that might aggravate his father later on.

wc: 296
total: 1641

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. GET THIS SHIT OFFA ME Bamboo Maze 01:46 PM, 03-12-2024 10:06 AM, 03-31-2024