ardent

To hold me back is a silly thing,

Medusa

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
03-28-2024, 03:19 PM
"I know." Her ear twitched the smallest of twitches. Ah, so he had done this on purpose then, eh? Well, even worse for him and better for her. Now she wouldn't feel bad for what she might do. And as she heard the growl rumble in his own throat, she took that as a challenge. Her lips peeled back in equal parts Cheshire smile and baring yellowed fangs. He had trespassed against the wrong one today. But she'd let him figure that out in due time. "Only if I can have yours, too." It seemed he was not afraid nor put off. Perhaps someone that matched her energy? Did it confuse her? No. Did it interest her? Perhaps. Nobody would know for sure. Regardless of whether or not this man would fall in her good graces would remain to be seen.

He was not afraid of her. His posture. His words. Everything about him screamed defiance. His disrespect when he said he was going to eat his fill. That was not his. That belonged to her pack. He had no rightful claim to it. His growling echoed in the cavern, his next words sealing the deal. "Tsk, tsk, tsk...he should've left while he had the chance. Medusa does not like trespassers." She stated again.

Without warning, Medusa charged forth. Hackles on end to help protect herself, the wolf skull she wore over her own coming down over her face and the bones of her enemies that she wore rattled with each step. She sought to close the distance between them, chest seeking to slam into his as her head snapped toward him, fangs looking to wrap around his muzzle, a teaching moment, if you will, that he should've shut his mouth and carried on his merry way. She was an experienced, feral fighter. She didn't know what his experience was, but regardless, she would show him what fucking around and finding out would get him.

Medusa vs Érebos for Force claim
Round: 1/?
Size: Extra large
Build: Light
Offensive Battle Accessory: Sharpened claw covers
Defensive Battle Accessory: Wolf skeleton
Companion 1: Wolverine, Female - Battle
Companion 2: Cougar, Female - Battle
*Companion 3: Lesser yellow-headed vulture, Male - Battle
Skills: Master Fighter & Master Hunter
Specialty: n/a

"Speech"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c:

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. To hold me back is a silly thing, Whisperer's Gorge 04:26 PM, 03-22-2024 04:15 PM, 06-20-2024