size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

LegendaryPride - DemisexualWordy
03-28-2024, 11:58 PM

"Oh, my sunny sands!" she exclaimed and nosed the little possum's fur. But her easy joy was soon brushed away as he alluded to the idea that the little possum would return to him should she leave. Ah, so it was a trick... in a sense. Nothing would be truly hers here. She'll make friends with the possum anyway just to spite him! But dragon's teeth she was getting ready to give him a ripe old nip soon.

Her attention was brought back to the delicious smelling smokehouse and quickly counted the quantity of dried meat. If this was one deer and it happened once a week... Add in a few regular smaller hunts, let's say two a week on the low end... Estimate a missed big hunt or two... hmm... That wasn't giving her a good answer either...

She sat scribbling for a minute more, before she sat up, sighed, looked at her new companion, gave it a scritch behind the ears then spoke up.
"If you have a perfect hunt, every hunt, then maybe it'll come out even by spring. If I could make a suggestion, I'd say mountain goats would be a good livestock to start keeping. And gathering some fruit and berries to round out the diet a bit more. I didn't see any dried berries in the stores." She was making assumptions from what little she knew. This was quite a large pack, with quite larger wolves than she was accustomed to.

"I'd rather say we need more than lie to you and end up starving the pack come midwinter." She knew this was more important than keeping him happy. If she got a cuff to her cheek for offering suggestions, so be it.

"Ignita"

[Image: xjgqzZS.png]
Basilisk may enter her threads without warning.

[Image: bU9k2tE.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Lazy bones Dreamer's Col 04:47 PM, 03-28-2024 05:58 PM, 04-18-2024