An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Nyx

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantPride - DemisexualChristmas 2019
03-29-2024, 10:47 AM

Though the thought of losing Laeta saddened him, it was hard to feel sad for her, not when her spirits were so high. It seemed she had long since come to terms with her death, which was an admirable thing. If he could have it his way she'd live forever, all of his loved ones would - but he knew that was not how the world worked, so he'd have to come to terms with losing her too. It was a lot easier given how much extra time she'd gotten, when it seemed so certain that the Long Night had taken so much for her. He was grateful for the time they'd gotten to spend together, then and now.

He nodded eagerly, scooping the flowers up and hurrying over to her nightstand, which he had to stretch to reach the top of. Leaning up, he used his paw to spin them around so that she could see them better, retreating with a grin once he straightened them out properly.

Happy to stay a short while, he moved over to sit near her bed, dragging a cushion a bit further away so she wouldn't have to strain so much to see him... which wasn't really helped by his diminutive stature. "As has mine, dear Laeta," he agreed easily, letting the warmth of her companionship wash over him. He'd never really been taught the importance of these relationships, coming from a culture where independence was pushed hard on young wolves, and he'd never expected to be so close to so many wolves. He was so thankful for how his life had turned out, and how many wolves he'd gotten to care for and love so fiercely. He mentally added a reminder to tell her just how much he did love her before he left today - it felt important for him to say out loud.

"I've been okay, I think. Things have been hard on everyone, but we're all finding ways to get through," he admitted softly. "I know everyone is looking forward to warmer weather soon. I think that first touch of spring will really cheer everyone up." His smile wilted just slightly then, though he hadn't intended for it to. He'd just gotten settled down, but he sat up a bit taller, considering. "Would it be alright if I laid with you for awhile? If you're up for it?" Sota looked bashful, worried he might be overstepping by requesting such a thing.

Sota has a male bamboo lemur companion named Kaito, he's sometimes nearby but usually only if stated!

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. jacob and the stone Amron's Castle 12:28 PM, 01-30-2024 08:23 AM, 04-19-2024