size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

UnderachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La La
03-29-2024, 10:50 AM
I wish you could see me for something more than the things I'm confined and condemned to be

Kina didn't seem to have an idea as to what the lights were either and Stjarna sighed. Well, they were pretty even if they were kind of strange and a bit concerning. One of Star's ears flicked back as Kina scolded her but she was so grateful that the other girl was willing to help that she held back her retort. The sooner she got back home the better and that was all the more evidenced by the boy that was with them. She could only assume he was one of Kina's brothers based on their familiar looks. "Ok, ok, I'm go-" but before she could actually go he suddenly lunged at her. Her head jerked back, just avoiding his fangs while her left paw lashed out, claws drawn seeking to bash the boy across the face. She'd been trying to leave but if he wanted a fight so bad she'd give him one. It was going to be tricky in this strange light though, she realized that. It was hard enough fighting a dark pelted wolf at night let alone with the eerie green light shifting above them.

WC: 189
Total: 1260

Speech

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Falling Lights, Falling Stars [Seasonal] Bamboo Maze 06:06 PM, 03-05-2024 09:07 PM, 05-27-2024