size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

LegendaryPride - DemisexualWordy
03-29-2024, 11:52 AM

Ignita was delighted at them and giggled genuinely at their waggled eyebrows when they mentioned maybe changing their name to Scorpion. Her tail wiggled back and forth liking their sense of humor.

She sighed as she caught her breath, a warmth spreading into her cheeks she had never felt before. She liked looking at Spider, something in her chest wanted her to keep looking at Spider.

She smiled as they asked to call her Iggy! "Yes! I like that! My friends can call me Iggy! I'd rather Mr.Warlord not call me that though, but you can!" She feigned a serious and scowly face to emphasize her nickname for Basilisk but beamed as she relayed that they could call her that.

"Spiders are so interesting and I love watching them build their webs! I like how you're named Spider! Have you seen a jumping spider? They're so cute! And look! I have a spider friend up there in the corner!" As she babbled away she pointed out a small black "Meta menardi" an orb weaving cave spider she just spotted as they were talking. Her whole body felt warm and her tail wouldn't stop wagging back and forth.  

"Ignita"

[Image: xjgqzZS.png]
Basilisk may enter her threads without warning.

[Image: bU9k2tE.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. The bottom rung won't be too bad right? Dreamer's Col 10:52 PM, 03-22-2024 06:32 PM, 07-29-2024