An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Underachiever1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
WealthyVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! GlobetrotterOverachieverLegendary
Ooh La LaHomebodyCritical Block!ExplorerPride - DemisexualWinner
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWordyDouble MasterCritical Hit!
03-30-2024, 12:55 PM
Hattori made a low noise in his throat, though not outwardly emotive, he made no secret that he was pleased she was content. That things were going well for her, perhaps in spite of what he'd done or hadn't done. He could not say he was surprised that she'd found herself in a lofty position, that the noticeable roundness to her stomach was due to the future heir she was carrying. Even when she'd been young, he had always envisioned her treading such a path, to her performances and airs and graces- she would have flourished in Nihon just as much as he was here, it seemed.

"I am glad." Not that she would care for his approval, but she had it nonetheless. "I am well, in many ways he looked about the same. Perhaps with a dusting of grey starting to settle on the dark of his snout. Adding a more distinguished look to his already stern yet handsome facade.

He paused then, knew she was too polite, too proper to speak her mind without prompting.

"You may speak freely, I will not hold it against you."
[Image: de83uxb-0342be6c-7454-4392-a336-72e10a43...s88RF1Wrtg]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. thread titles are hard Crystallum Cliffs 10:31 AM, 01-07-2024 12:27 PM, 07-16-2024