size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

LegendaryPride - DemisexualWordy
03-31-2024, 01:06 PM

Ignita was trying, and failing, to stifle her grumbling. She didn't want to go out hunting for goats to tame. Maybe she should keep her suggestions to herself next time! Maybe she could tell them to Wylan or Spider later... They would be able to do something about them and she wouldn't have to do the dirty work of making the suggestion happen. Though with her luck lately she'd be roped into it anyway as a slave.

She made her way to the central area of the Col. What is a Col anyway? Why did they call it that? She wondered as she stomped her way to the central pillar. Oh there was writing on it, interesting, but not her task, she'll look at that later.

Why didn't he just order someone to help her, why did she have to go get someone herself? Would they even believe her that this task came from the Warlord himself?
She approached the nearest pack member she could find, her eyes cast down, hoping it would be a good sign of respect, she hadn't met them yet.

"The Warlord has ordered me to find a breeding pair of mountain goats and to find someone to help me. I'm Ignita, do you have some time for that?" She didn't know if everyone knew she was a slave yet, she hadn't paid that much attention at the meeting a few days earlier with her mind wandering, and couldn't recall if he had said anything about it.

"Ignita"

[Image: xjgqzZS.png]
Basilisk may enter her threads without warning.

[Image: bU9k2tE.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Getting the GOAT Dreamer's Col 01:06 PM, 03-31-2024 04:36 PM, 09-20-2024