size
Extra small
build
Light
player
MalBelle

Pride - Demisexual
04-01-2024, 10:04 PM

“Mr. Warlord?” Spider giggles, lifting a paw to their mouth. “i’m so telling him you called him that.” their tone is obviously teasing, however; they wouldn’t want to get their new friend in trouble. it’s strange to them, actually, how someone can have such a different perception of Bas. to them, Bas is one of their favourite people in the whole world! they trust him wholeheartedly. but of course, not everyone is granted opportunity to get to know him like they were. especially not the…slaves. Spider’s smile dims, guilt twisting their stomach, but thankfully Iggy provides a welcome distraction. “Spiders are pretty cool! but they creep me out sometimes.” they give an exaggerated shudder, eyes shifting to the arachnid in the corner. “well, i guess now you have two spider friends!”

"Speech"

1-D4-BC8-FA-F2-A8-4248-A607-57-A418-BA7-D2-C-removebg-preview

Spider has a male raven companion named Doomsday and a female snake companion named Lady Snakeskin. Assume they are present unless stated otherwise.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. The bottom rung won't be too bad right? Dreamer's Col 10:52 PM, 03-22-2024 06:32 PM, 07-29-2024