size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
TrenRanu

Double MasterScarredSnake EyesRapid Poster - Gold
04-02-2024, 04:37 PM

Redrum met Mariah's gaze, though he didn’t fully understand the sincerity in her eyes and the empathy in her voice. Despite his initial apprehension, her gentle demeanor still helped to soothe the lingering tension that coiled within him like a serpent. “Yes… Just– a trick.” Her reassurance brought a faint smile to his lips as the boy flicked said elongated ears like it was amusing to him.

"Nice to– meet Mariah- too." Redrum responded, his skull tilting a bit as he observed her; confused on the question she asked. As though it were normal for a boy his age to be freely wandering around. Oh. Wait. Elara wasn’t allowed quite yet either, huh?

He shifted slightly, considering her question before responding. “No. Redrum– is not from- here.” He answered, fighting off a particularly brutal series of muscle spasms in his shoulder that ran up to his throat and cheek. It tongue-tied him for a moment, and the boy stamped a soggy foot on the ground as he wrestled his words free from his mouth. “R-r-e-redrum– i-is- from- - In-somni-a!”

""

Redrum speaks in third person, known as illeism.
He deals with neurological issues from head trauma,
Causing disruptions in speech and movement,
Making him appear twitchy, with uncontrollable tics affecting every muscle.

Assume he isn't wearing his skull mask unless specified.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. No One Loves Me & Neither Do I The Rio Grande 04:49 PM, 03-22-2024 06:30 AM, 04-11-2024