size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

LegendaryPride - DemisexualWordy
04-03-2024, 08:36 PM

Ignita gasped and laughed, "You wouldn't!!" She exclaimed giggling about her nickname for Basilisk. She had a feeling they were teasing, but suddenly she didn't know if they were... It wouldn't go very well for Iggy if Basilisk heard of any sort of disrespect coming from her. The Little Slave's golden eyes dart over Spiders as it seems the situation becomes clear to them both at the same time. It would be best if Basilisk probably didn't know she was making friends with the Crown Prince of Armada. They wouldn't get into any trouble, but she certainly might get a matching scar on the other side of her face for it, or worse.

The talk of spiders was a welcome distraction, "How fascinating! I didn't think you being named after them and all that you'd be creeped out by them! I thought it would bring a kind of kinship with them or something! How funny! The desert had so many big ones where I'm from..." The heaviness in the opposition to their titles had knocked the ease out of Ignita.

"I'm glad I have a friend, now..." She said heavily trying to smile and not let the sudden worry show through. She was bad at it. "I-I hope we can... Please please don't tell Basilisk I said that..." She asked quietly looking away, just in case it actually needed to be said.  

"Ignita"

[Image: xjgqzZS.png]
Basilisk may enter her threads without warning.

[Image: bU9k2tE.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. The bottom rung won't be too bad right? Dreamer's Col 10:52 PM, 03-22-2024 06:32 PM, 07-29-2024