ardent

To hold me back is a silly thing,

Medusa

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
04-03-2024, 09:47 PM

This fight is a wild one. The sort she hasn't had in quite some time. She is eager to put this trespasser in his place, even if it meant exposing herself for a moment as they went at each other with tooth and claw. However, it would appear that The battled-hardened Wraith would come out on top. Her claws would pierce his hide, and as he pushed and bit her chest, she would snarl as her teeth wrapped around the base of his exposed neck. The Wraith took the opportunity, pushing back as she gripped his scruff and, despite her lighter weight, her prowess and determination would overpower him.

She twisted her head to the side, forcing him to his knees as she scruffed him. Forcing his submission. Once the victor of the fight was realized, she would release her hold on him and took a step back, tongue swiping against her maw as she wiped away the blood. "You belong to Medusa now. You will be a Cursed of Insomnia until he fights for his freedom, or until he chooses to join." She stated as she rolled her shoulders and shook herself out, the bones of her armor rattling heavily against her body before dual toned gaze fell back on him. "What's his name?"

"Speech"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c:

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. To hold me back is a silly thing, Whisperer's Gorge 04:26 PM, 03-22-2024 04:15 PM, 06-20-2024