Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
04-05-2024, 12:08 PM

His nose taps against her back end and he feels the pride and excitement of winning already coursing through his veins. Slowing to a stop, his eyes widen with concern. Her loud hacking and coughing as she stumbles to a nearby creek has his heart wrenching. Was she okay? Gil's brow scrunches for a moment as he waits for Mod to be finished doing whatever it was that she needed to do. Keeping a comfortable distance, he watches as Mod finishes and turns to him, smiling as if she hadn't just been dying.

Gil smiles anyway, stepping toward Modesty. "You sure you could handle what I want to do with you?" He teases, smile growing as he reaches out to lick at her muzzle. With the distance closed between them, he presses his chest against her and lets his teeth rake down her fur, careful to mind her quills. "Don't think I haven't noticed what season it is," Gil murmurs quietly as he continues to groom Modesty's fur.

"speech"

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. road to transformation Dove Island Archipelago 08:01 PM, 01-05-2024 07:13 AM, 05-07-2024