size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

LegendaryPride - DemisexualWordy
04-06-2024, 05:18 PM

Ignita nodded to the other's question, "Yep! I'm new. Basilisk brought me in to work in the storerooms and organize the food supplies, that sort of thing." She replied, shrugging her shoulders. Was she actively lying if she didn't outwardly admit her rank? Would "work the storerooms" be sufficient for the gist? Ignita didn't know, would she get in trouble for it? She also didn't know. Interesting experiment at least.

"Right, right, not kill them... A breeding pair... Oh! Wait hang on! I'll be right back!" She remembered maybe she saw some rope in the storerooms and dashed as fast as she could back to the storeroom and nosed through her clutter.
Oh, it was not great rope... She'd have to craft some later or have Idalia help her, for now, that'll do, hopefully.

She dashed back to the Col and quickly caught up to the Direwolf. Her little legs took two steps for every one of the others. She was out of breath when she caught up, an old thin grass rope draped over her neck and shoulder.
"Would... this... help?" She asked in between her pants. Maybe they could keep the goats tied up somewhere while a pen was built for them. She'd rather goat herding not be her job, she had other things to do. She'll catch them with Tethys, but she really didn't want to hang out with the bleating things all day.

"Ignita"

[Image: xjgqzZS.png]
Basilisk may enter her threads without warning.

[Image: bU9k2tE.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Getting the GOAT Dreamer's Col 01:06 PM, 03-31-2024 04:36 PM, 09-20-2024