build
Balanced
player
NachoMumma

Wordy1KRaiderDream WeaverTeacherStudent
Double MasterSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
04-06-2024, 07:53 PM
-18/20-

There was still an unpleasant knot in her stomach when Gilgamesh reached out to rake his teeth through her fur, the ever present burning of bile at the back of her throat. Modesty did her best to keep the worry off her face, a slight pinching at the corner of her eyes the only hint of her distrust, a grin pulling at the corner of her lips to give the illusion of comfort. Maybe if she just pushed through it, everything would be better. Things could go back to the way they were. "I'm sure I can handle it," She sounded a lot more confident than she felt, still caught up in her own head wondering why he would bother if he didn't even find her attractive enough to not get feelings for someone else.

The mention of the season had her grin twisting down into a frown. "We might have to give that topic a bit more thought," After all, she'd almost died last time. "Maybe a bit more space on the mainland so I don't drown in labour, hmm?" It was meant as a joke, but she didn't quite pull it off with the way her lips drew tight and her tongue darted out to anxiously wet her nose.

"speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. road to transformation Dove Island Archipelago 08:01 PM, 01-05-2024 07:13 AM, 05-07-2024